The Perfect Young Family Retreat in the Dalmatia Coast
Located in the charming Omis area, Villa Naklice offers the perfect modern hideaway for a family or group of friends. This contemporary villa can accommodate eight guests, with spacious living areas and a large, sunny terrace perfect for soaking up the Croatian sunshine! The villa is situated a short drive away from Omis itself, with sandy beaches and restaurants for you to enjoy.
Furnished in a fresh and modern style, the villa benefits from bright and airy rooms throughout, with large glass windows and doors allowing the sunlight to flood inside! On the ground floor there is a roomy living space, offering open-plan living and sliding doors to the terrace, this is the perfect place to socialise as a group. The kitchen can be found in this living area, fully-equipped for your use, as well as a cosy living room and dining area. Slightly lower from this, you will find a fully-equipped summer kitchen, with a traditional barbecue...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Naklice is located just 7km from the small Mediterranean town of Omis. In Omis there are many restaurants, sand and pebble beach with clear water as well as historical attractions. On the river Cetina there are many activities such as rafting, zip line, canyoning and climbing, perfect for families and groups of friends to keep you all entertained! Just 18km away is the famous city of Split, which is definitely worth a visit. Omis in Croatia is a small Central Dalmatian town and harbour located between Split and Makarska, situated in the mouth of the Cetina river, surrounded with massive gorges. In the past Omis was notorious because of the pirates of Omis, whose ships were a centuries-long symbol of retaliation, courage and strength. The evidences of this history can be found on every corner of the Omis Riviera; The ancient town of Omis, Omis churches and Omis fortresses are silent stone reminders of the power of the infamous Omis pirates. Today, it is the centre of Omis Riviera, one of the most beautiful parts of Croatia's Adriatic Coast. Situated in the heart of Dalmatia, with a true Mediterranean spirit, Omis Riviera offers everything you need for an unforgettable holiday in Croatia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted in the property
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot & Highchair available upon request