Amazing Rooftop Jacuzzi Villa with Beach Access
Villa Glavica offers the depiction of modern luxury. Situated on the beachfront, with breath-taking ocean views, the location is hard to beat. Furthermore, boasting an indoor heated pool, sauna, gym, heated outdoor pool and luxurious rooftop jacuzzi, there is nothing left to be desired! This one of a kind, stunning property is the place to go to completely relax, a luxurious oasis that you very much deserve!
Throughout this fabulous villa there is a continuous connection to the sea. Offering floor to ceiling glass windows in the main living areas, it appears the waves are knocking at your door. As you step out onto one of the private terraces, the sound of the sea enters your senses, making it impossible not to relax! On the ground floor there is a stylish living area and a cosy double bedroom, offering its own en-suite bathroom. The true luxury of this floor comes in the spa area, where guests will find the indoor, heated...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated 2km from Omis and 23km from Split, Duće is a delightful village famed for its 5km of beautiful sandy beaches. It is an excellent choice not only for families with children but also for those who want to explore the rich cultural heritage and natural beauty of this stunning part of the Dalmatian coast. With a selection of small shops and a scattering of lovely beach bars and restaurants in the village you will have plenty on your doorstep. You also have the old town of Duće, situated at the foot of the Mosnjica Mountains, well worth a visit along with the cluster of other villages of preserved stone houses, quant little streets, charming old squares around historic churches. All surrounded by lush vegetation and magnificent views of Adriatic Sea and impressive Islands that dot the horizon. If you’re looking for a little more hustle and bustle, a short drive into the old pirate town of Omis will provide a greater selection of nightlife, a large shopping centre and an array of sporting activities from rafting to canyoning. The Venetian fortress that looks out over the town from the hillside and a 17th century parish church are charming landmarks worth a visit. There are also opportunities here to arrange day trips to neighboring Islands, the National Parks of Krka and Plitvice, and the beautiful city of Dubrovnik The stunning sand beach Duće benefits from a café and tavern offering welcome shade and refreshments. A charming stretch of coves then runs towards Omis and have a variety of shallow sandy beaches to choose from, ideal for families in their calm crystal clear waters and sheltered surroundings. So whether you favor its relaxed and peaceful atmosphere or relish it’s position as a base to explore the many local towns and Islands nearby, Duće is a fantastic choice for your Croatian getaway.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between May 11 - September 13, otherwise 5 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.