Peaceful, Family-Friendly Oasis with Infinity Pool
Villa Ciovo holds a prime position in the bay of Tatinje on the beautiful island of Ciovo, it makes a perfect family-friendly base for exploring the wonderful surrounding area. Situated in the region of Okrug Gornji, there are a wide range of handy amenities including shops, restaurants and bars all within a few minutes by car. The medieval town of Trogir makes a fantastic day out, there is plenty of historical attractions to explore while the promenade lined with bars and cafes is the perfect spot to spend a lazy afternoon people watching.
Completed in 2017, the brand-new villa, has been finished to an exceptionally high standard and offers contemporary yet elegant accommodation set out over three levels, specially designed to help guests make the most of the spectacular sea views. The property can accommodate up to eight guests across four spacious and bright double bedrooms. On the ground floor is then main open-plan...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Ciovo is in a great location in the small bay of Tatinje, many believe that this is the most beautiful part of the island of Ciovo. A small beach at Tatinje is just 200m away on foot while further family-friendly beaches can be found in the Okrug Gornji beaches, just 7 minutes away by car. A range of helpful amenities including shops and restaurants can be found just a few minutes away by car. For those looking to wider explore the area, the medievel town of Trogir is less than half an hour away and is amust-visit while you are in wonderful Croatia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property