Large Sunny Villa with Beautiful Sea Views and Spa
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
If you are looking for a spacious property, with luxurious interiors, a fabulous location and ample space for fourteen guests, then look no further!
Villa Bura offers everything you need for a very comfortable stay, located a short walking distance from the picturesque beach and bustling restaurants, this contemporary villa is the perfect holiday home. Located in the charming town of Podstrana, the villa sits just 8km from the famous, historical town of Split.
This modern property takes away any worries or stress, offering you a relaxed holiday base, where everything you may wish for is either in your own property, or just a short walk away!
Spread over three floors, this fabulous property not only offers sociable living areas, but welcoming bedrooms, as well as a luxurious spa and games area!
The private, heated swimming pool is located on the lower ground-floor level, surrounded by...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
This fantastic villa sits in a peaceful and private residential neighbourhood of Podstana, a popular village, just 15 kilometres from Split! Podstana is a charming tourist town, with the short distance to Split, making it very easy to access. Situated at the foot of the mountain Mosor, there are beautiful views and surroundings. In recent years, Podstana has, due to its fabulous location, been developing into an elite suburb of Split, stunning beaches, hiking and biking trails make Podstana a really attractive tourist destination. Split is Croatia’s second largest city and is a great base for exploring all that Croatia has to offer. Always buzzing, Split is a great place to see Dalmatian life as it’s really lived. Step inside Diocletian’s Palace (a Unesco World Heritage site and one of the world’s most impressive Roman monuments) and you’ll see dozens of bars, restaurants and shops thriving amid the atmospheric old walls where Split life has been humming along for thousands of years. Split offers a fabulous balance of tradition and modernity, creating a fun, exciting atmosphere perfect for a holiday away. It is well worth taking a ferry to visit some of nearby islands such as Hvar, Korcula and Brac and the stunning Croatian beaches.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday (on high season)
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.