Modern Villa with Stunning Sea and Mountain Views
Beautiful, elegant and contemporary four bedroom villa with private pool located on the Dalmation coast with stunning sea and mountain views, just a short drive from the vibrant town of Makarska.
Every room in this comfortable holiday home has been styled and fitted with great attention to detail. The spacious living dining room is light and airy and the open-plan kitchen has everything you need whether you wish to cook at home or hire a private chef for the evening. Open the large doors so the living room spills on out to the outdoor terrace and infinity swimming pool with stunning sea-views to the Adriatic.
The three bedrooms on the first floor are decorated with simple elegance and vibrant splashes of colour and they each have modern colourful shower rooms. The two doubles at the front each have their own covered balcony looking out to the sea whilst you can see the stunning mountainous landscape from the third room at the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In the heart of the Makarska Riviera, with views of both the glistening Adriatic coastline and the stunning Mount Biokovo, Villa Planina is an ideal location for relaxation and exploration of this beautiful part of the Dalmation coast. The town of Makarska, just a few minutes by car, has earned its right to be a popular tourist destination in recent years. It enjoys a mild climate as the coastline is protected by Mount Biokovo behind, yet even in the warm summer months the cool ‘maestral’ breeze is refreshing. The long sandy beach with its crystal clear water is backed by pine-trees, walkways, luxurious hotels and upmarket restaurants. Kacic Square, the main meeting point in Makarska, comes alive in the summer, especially at the time of the summer festivals from mid June to mid September when there are open-air theatre and music performances, cinemas and exhibitions. The town has a vibrant feel with its vast numbers of cafes, restaurants and bars plus an exciting night-life well into the early hours. It is also a great base for exploring the Mount Biokovo Nature Park, open from April to mid November, where there are walking and hiking trails or simply drive through for spectacular scenery and views of the Adriatic and surrounding islands. The mountain village of Kotsina is worth a visit with its botanical gardens or explore the unique plant-life, wildflowers and wandering goats on one of the many walking trails. For a more relaxing day head down to the quieter family-friendly resort of Brela with its pebble beach voted as one of the most beautiful in the country. Further afield you can take a boat trip to the island of Brac or make a day trip to the beautiful cities of Split or Dubrovnik. Those wanting to stay closer to home have a wide range of activities on their doorstep from cycling trails, watersports and rock climbing. The Makarska Riviera has something to offer for everyone.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 in cash to be paid upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : No
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced to 4 or 5 nights at other times of the year
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : No parties allowed
- Changeover day : Flexible subject to availability