Family Fun Villa with Games Centre and Pool
Spectacular ocean views and fresh, modern interiors make Villa Alenka an excellent choice. Located in the town of Omiš on Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast, it’s great whether you want exciting activity or peace and quiet, and features a stunning pool and Finnish sauna of its own.
This spacious villa covers 300 sqm, with an additional 700 sqm of land, so there’s plenty of room to relax indoors and outdoors. Walk straight out from the open-plan living area to the terrace, and you’ll find a large sun deck with eight sun loungers, a covered dining area with barbecue, and a gorgeous 32 sqm pool complete with massage jets.
On the lower level of the house, you have a modern and well-equipped fitness room with TV, as well as the luxurious Finnish sauna room, plus a bathroom with shower.
The main living area has been comfortably furnished and offers satellite TV and a music system – and, for more entertainment, you have...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
A small harbour town on the Dalmatian Coast, Omiš sits at the mouth of the Cetina River. It has a long and rich history, with stories of the town’s notorious pirates running amok in the Middle Ages among those you are bound to discover. In the 13th and 14th century, they were the most-feared in the Adriatic and used the river to make a quick getaway after attacking passing trade ships. In summer, Pirate Night tours are a popular attraction, telling tales of the pirates in a more family-friendly way. Omiš is a pleasant place to spend your time with lovely beaches and a wealth of great restaurants and cafés. It’s visually impressive, with cliffs providing a backdrop to the Old Town, where you can find a Franciscan monastery and several old churches, in addition to the Mirabella fortress, dating from the 13th century. At the top of the mountain, there is also the Starigrad fortress – it’s quite a climb, but a rewarding one. Olive groves and vineyards lend their magic to the beautiful areas which surround the town, and the Cetina gives you the opportunity to try out water-sports like rafting, canyoning and canoeing. Omiš is something of a cultural hub too. The town hosts festivals celebrating music and theatre on a regular basis, with an annual highlight being the Festival of Dalmatian Klapas each summer. Split is also easily accessible from Omiš, around 25km away, so it’s easy to take a bus or mini-van to see the Diocletian Palace, the Cathedral of St Domnius or the town’s strangely unmissable frog museum.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season