Modern Design Villa and Enchanting Views of the Sea
With modern design inside and enchanting views of the Adriatic outside, Villa Zlata enjoys a beautiful location in the hills of Jesenice. This 4-bedroom villa is a mere 10km from the town of Omiš and makes the most of its position with generous outdoor spaces, set around a magnificent heated infinity pool.
Sun loungers offer the chance to recline and enjoy the peace of the pool terrace, and a dining area, summer kitchen and barbecue are just a few steps away, alongside a comfy covered seating area – the perfect spot to adjourn to with after-dinner drinks.
The house itself is light and airy, with glass walls letting in natural light. Air-conditioning and white and neutral-toned décor add to the effect. On the ground floor, a dining area and living room with fireplace are complemented by a sleek kitchen with high-quality appliances. This open-plan area offers a lovely view of the ocean, out towards the island of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Sitting on the Dalmatian coast between Split and Omiš, level with the beautiful island of Brač just across the water, Jesenice incorporates three villages – Krilo, Orij and Suhi Potok. It’s still a pretty small place even then, but that doesn’t stop it being one of the most picturesque spots on the coast. The breathtaking sea view from the coastal road could easily distract you. Jesenice has a smattering of places to eat and drink, but its main attraction is probably its wooden ships which used to work hard extracting sand from the River Cetina and River Neretva. These days, it’s all about pleasure cruises, and a trip on one of these ships, or ‘salbunjera’, makes a lovely way to discover the considerable delights of the region’s coast. It all feels a world away from busy Split, but that city is only 17km from Jesenice. This is the region’s hub for culture, entertainment and landmark sights like the Diocletian Palace and the impressive Ivan Meštrović Gallery. The town’s old walls now contain countless fine restaurants, lively bars and interesting shops – and organised walking tours can guide you through the historical sights like Gothic palaces and medieval fortresses. Less than 10km from Jesenice, Omiš is a popular destination in its own right. A combination of beautiful beaches, towering fortresses, cultural events and laid-back café lifestyle offers more than enough reason to visit, and water-sports lovers and other adventurous types will find activities to challenge and invigorate them by the dozen. If you’re taking young children, the (actually quite scary but less-so now) pirate history of Omiš will be hard to ignore – they’re sure to love hopping aboard for a Pirate Night tour.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season