Pretty Modern Villa in Quiet Surrounding
Spacious and full of modern facilities throughout, Villa Vitomira offers every convenience for a comfortable stay during your holiday in the coastal village of Duće. Enjoying an elevated position and just a five-minute walk from the beach, the sea views from this villa are just stunning.
Villa Vitomira blends seamlessly into its natural surroundings, being made with stone and featuring tasteful, traditional terracotta roof tiles. This theme continues inside, with earthy tones that are complemented by clean, contemporary lines.
The open plan living space is on the ground floor, with patio doors giving direct access to the pool terrace and further outside space. With several comfortable sofas and chairs positioned around a wall-mounted flat screen television, the air-conditioned lounge area is the perfect place to enjoy movie nights.
Adjacent to this is a dining table that seats up to eight people and a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Days out by the sea are within quick and easy reach when staying at Villa Vitomira. Duće’s coastline is close by; with a beautiful sandy stretch just a five-minute walk away. It’s the perfect opportunity to make a picnic and head down to the beach to enjoy a leisurely lunch while relaxing on the fine sand. There are a few cafés and restaurants here too – should you prefer to have some local food cooked for you. As well as the calm, clear sea offering safe swimming conditions, you can also go on a boat trip to nearby Brac Island. Omiš is just a 10-minute drive away from the villa and is a great place to enjoy a day out with the whole family. This port town is famous for having been home to pirates during the 13th and 14th centuries. However, these days, it’s now safe to explore the city without the threat of being made to walk the plank! Omiš is full of historical attractions, including the 13th-century Mirabella Fortress. This impressive structure sits just behind the old town area with its narrow streets lined with ancient churches and a Franciscan Monastery. Another must-visit spot along the coast is Split, with it being the second-largest city in Croatia and around 30 minutes away by car. Its most famous site is Diocletian’s Palace, a 4th-century building that sits at the heart of the city. Another excellent place also built during the 4th century is Saint Domnius Cathedral. It features a beautiful bell tower that you can climb up to take in stunning views over Split and the sea beyond.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 - 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : WiFi connection included