Large Family Villa Stylishly Decorated with Play Centre
Surrounded by tree-dotted hills and unspoilt countryside in the quiet village of Kučići, Villa Cetina is a luxurious holiday home with stunning views and fantastic facilities.
The interior of Villa Cetina is stylishly decorated and furnished, with spacious rooms that are flooded with light from numerous windows and patio doors. These help to bring the outside in, as do the terraces and balconies found across the villa.
The main living area is a beautiful open-plan space located on the ground floor. The friendly lounge features two large sofas and a wall-mounted flat screen television, making it the ideal place to enjoy a pre-dinner drink. Meals are served at the contemporary wood dining table that seats up to 10 people.
Adjacent to this is the fully-fitted kitchen that comes equipped with every amenity you could need. There’s also direct access to the outside space via patio doors. Also on this floor is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Due to its peaceful, rural setting, Villa Cetina is a tranquil holiday escape. The village of Kučići is small but does have a handful of amenities. These include a supermarket and a couple of restaurants within a 10-minute drive. A greater choice of facilities can be found in several towns along the coast. Coastal villages such as Marušići and Mimice are charming places to both stock up on groceries and enjoy days out. Both are just under a 30-minute drive away from the villa and have lovely beaches to relax on. Mimice has a pebbly stretch lapped by shallow waters, which is typical of beaches along this coast. There’s also a promenade full of restaurants and cafés. Marušići offers very similar features and facilities, giving you plenty of coastal spots to choose from! The port town of Omiš is 25 minutes away by car and is where you find a slightly livelier atmosphere. Known for being home to pirates in the 13th and 14th centuries, the town is now perfectly safe from pirate attacks! Which is great, because there’s a lot to see and do in historical Omiš. A must-visit area is an old town with its ancient churches and the beautiful St Michael’s Square. Also be sure to climb up the hill to 13th-century Mirabella Fortress for some stunning sea and town views. Around 40-minute drive south is Makarska, another historic port town. Its long promenade is lined with restaurants and bars, which mainly comes alive during the evenings.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday between May - September
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.