Wonderful Single-Story Sea View Villa with Private Pool
Villa Sa Riera has a fantastic location close to the fishing village of Sa Riera, situated in a tranquil bay it boasts one of the nicest and largest beaches along that part of the coastline and is only a 500m stroll from the villa! Near-by Begur is often considered to be one of the Costa Brava’s hidden treasures, the stylish town with its striking medieval castle, boutique shopping streets and gastronomic delights are certainly well worth a visit!
The villa has a warm and homely feel and can accommodate up to six guests across three double bedrooms. The accommodation is set out over one level and consists of a spacious living and dining room with terrace access and a fully equipped modern kitchen complete with all necessary amenities and facilities. There is a master bedroom suite complete with en-suite bathroom and two additional double bedrooms which share the use of a family bathroom.
Outside, the private pool...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Bookended by the coves of Port de Pi and de Rei, the beach of Sa Riera is one of the largest and busiest of Begur. The beach gets its name from the stream which divides it into two parts. On one of these, you’ll find many boats beached on the shore, strategically placed so that they can set sail as soon as possible. The other section is 300 metres of sand, a huge space where you can lay down your towel and soak up the sun. It can be easily reached, by car or by bus, from the centre of Begur. It has an access ramp and toilets and showers. The fact of being located in an urban environment - but one which still preserves some of its traditional character with the old fishermen's houses - means that there is a wide range of services in the immediate vicinity of the beach (bars, restaurants, hotels, etc.). Taking a stroll along the coastal path is very much recommended. Villa Sa Riera is located near Platja de Pals, where you will find an amazing Golf course, a vast range of restaurants and bars and an amazing sandy beach. With pretty pine forests, dunes and reeds on one side and wonderful views over the Medes Islands on the other, Platja de Pals is a spectacular beauty. Its long stretch of fine golden sand is 70 metres wide on average and provides an excellent space to play beach volleyball and other games.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Other 2 :
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Friday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The tenants will need to pay a tourist tax of €0,90 per person per night for over 16's, not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.