Stylish, Modern and Comfortable Costa Brava Villa
Villa Ferran is a single-storey villa with three bedrooms (there’s also a sofa bed in another room) and can sleep up to 7/8 people. It’s a modern villa, stylishly decorated in a clean and uncluttered style. Set in a superb location, it’s a great option if you’re a family travelling with different generations, or a group of friends all together.
There are three double bedrooms – two have access to the terrace and garden, one has an en-suite bathroom. The en-suite bedroom has a further small bedroom with a sofa bed, accessed through the bathroom – it’s an excellent layout for a family with young children as this bedroom can also double up as a playroom during the day. There’s a further family bathroom just here too, as well as a guest WC.
The living accommodation, much like the rest of the villa, is well proportioned with plenty of space for everyone in your party. There’s an open-plan living/dining room, with a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Ferran is located between Begur and Fornells on the Costa Brava. Begur, a little town an hour north of Barcelona, has gained a reputation as a stylish holiday choice - with a wide range of quality restaurants and shops, all offering a taste of sophisticated Spain. Begur, a chichi little town an hour north of Barcelona and 50km beyond package holiday favourite Tossa de Mar, has finally come of age, with a spread of fantastic restaurants and boutique hotels offering a stylish Spanish beach holiday where you might least expect it. In recent years it has become very popular with Barcelonians, and now many have bought stylish holiday homes there. To the south, there are also the coves of Fornells, which given its outstanding setting has become a prime summer holiday and residential location. Fornells stands out for its marina and the house that Bonaventura Sabater, popularly known as Xiquet, had built overlooking the port of Ses Orats. Named El Paradís it was, according to local tradition, here that this stretch of coastline was, a hundred years ago now, first named the “Costa Brava”. The coastal path provides a link to all the small coves that make up Fornells: to the north, the narrow cove of n’Estasia, and to the south Ses Orats, and then further on d’en Malaret. The common feature of these three coves is that the sand is far from fine, but they are quiet spots for sunbathing with very clear water, making them ideal for diving to observe the seabed. A little further on is the cove of Port d’Esclanyà, which is broader and pebbly, both on the beach and in the water.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Friday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The tenants will need to pay a tourist tax of €0,90 per person per night for over 16's, not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.