Smooth Perfect Holliday Villa near Split
This wonderful home situated in the Croatian town of Kaštel Sućurac is only ten minutes away from the center of Split. The contemporary home boasts a white square exterior and is beautifully backed by green hills and striking mountaintops that go on as far as the eye can see. Due to its peaceful countryside location, Villa Sanka is the perfect home for a holiday where you can simply escape from it all. The large private pool sits beside an immaculate green lawn and is surrounded by numerous sun loungers that are ideal for making the most of Croatia’s gorgeous sunshine. These vistas can be admired over dinner on the covered outdoor dining area. The lovely home is suitable for up to ten guests and boasts four sizable bedrooms all equipped with king-size beds. For your convenience, the home also possesses four bathrooms. On the ground floor, the home’s living area benefits from a distinctive brown, dusky pink and white color palette which...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Wine lovers must get down to Winery Kovac in Kastel Sucurac and discover a new way to experience Zinfandel. The winery offers hotel and villa pickup and transfers visitors to their lovely vineyard and wine cellar overlooking the city of Split and the Adriatic Sea. The welcoming hosts are bursting with wine knowledge and have dedicated the winery to the Zinfandel variety, producing both red and rose versions. This is a fantastic way to see and taste the country's beautiful local culture. The wines can be sampled with local cheeses and fresh prosciutto outside, amongst the lovely vineyard or inside, in the cosy wine cellar. Make sure you save some space in your suitcase to bring a couple of bottles home. Dining away from the villa is a wonderful way to enjoy your time while in Croatia. Spend the evening at Matela Wine & Dine in Kastel Sucurac that excellently combines a creative Croatian menu with a wonderful selection of local wine to create an experience that your taste buds won't forget. Set in a rustic stone-walled building complete with a wood-burning fireplace and quaint wooden tables and chairs, Matela makes for a very romantic evening. The venue also serves Mediterranean and European cuisines as well as fresh seafood dishes. Try the black risotto, mussels and pancetta.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed upon request (1 pet is allowed)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from June to September, 5 nights from October to May
- Tax : Included in the rentla price
- Internet access? : WI-FI connection included in the rental price