Modern Family Villa with Gorgeous Infinity Pool
The beautiful family villa, Villa Beneharo is the quiet residential area of Aigua Gelida, Tamariu, and it truly is one of the best. It is one of the rare Spanish villas to have its own private infinity pool, so one can sit in it and look right over the edge at the striking countryside and partial sea-views which are visibile from the garden. The garden is also equipped with a lounging area and dining area providing the perfect place to relax.
Villa Beneharo sleeps up to 8 people and possesses a stylish and modern interior. It has several French windows which make the rooms feel light and airy, and the walls brag neutral colours having the effect of a calming atmosphere. The villa consists of four chaming bedrooms, and several delightful areas for the family to socialise in, for instance, there is a spacious lounging area with access to the exterior terraces on both the ground and first floor meaning that there is more than enough...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tamariu is a truly delightful seaside village offering a gorgeous, sandy family-friendly beach, as well as a string of popular waterfront restaurants and a couple of well-stocked minimarkets. Tamariu has retained a lot of its charm compared to many other 'resorts' along the Spanish Costas, this is due to the nature (good fortune) of its rather rugged (but sublimely beautiful) coastline and the difficulty (impossible) of large mass tourist companies getting transfer coaches up and down the narrow hillside roads. And thank goodness for that, as what we are left with is an utterly charming stretch of coastline occupied by likeminded discerning tourists who respect the local countryside and embrace the traditional restaurants and tapas bars which can be found in this gem of a village. And getting there could not be easier, as Girona-Costa Brava airport is less than an hour's drive away. According to the British Telegraph newspaper, the beach at Tamariu ranks as one of the best beaches on the Costa Brava. Embraced by pine-clad headlands, the horseshoe-shaped beach is very pretty, family-friendly and sheltered. Just behind the beach is the pedestrian promenade, where there are some cafes, restaurants and beach gear shops. Parents can happily while away a little time in the shade, sipping whatever they fancy, with their children, only yards away from them, play safely on the sand. It probably won't be the first time you've heard of it, in this neck of the woods, but Tamariu was originally a small fishing village. It has definitely retained some of its charm and identity, and its beautiful south facing sandy bay offers a romantic destination for lovers. It's also a good choice for families seeking a quieter Costa Brava resort. The activity in the village will peak in August, but as yet there aren't any English bars or breakfasts. Neither are their high-rise hotels on the landscape, only a blend of greens, blues and sandy shades with pretty whitewashed buildings in the foreground.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Friday.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The tenants will need to pay a tourist tax of €0,90 per person per night for over 16's , not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.