Modern and Design-Led Villa with Sweeping Sea View
Lovers of contemporary design will be in their element at Villa Pura; a magnificent Costa Brava villa just 1.5km from the beach at Tamariu. Up to 9 guests can be accommodated in its four bedrooms and will be able to enjoy a private garden, large swimming pool and the most magnificent views of the coast.
Found in a quiet location in the Aigua Gelida urbanisation, you will have a peaceful time at Villa Pura. A large outdoor terrace with oak wood dining table and barbecue will become a firm favourite and, at 12m x 3m, the private pool is long enough to satisfy swimmers of all abilities.
The villa is divided into three levels. You enter on the upper level with its sea-view terrace offering the very best vantage point to view the Mediterranean. The next level down is where you will find the sleeping quarters, with three double bedrooms and a triple bedroom (with a double bed and single bunk). Two of the double bedrooms...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tamariu forms part of the municipality of Palafrugell, along with with its near neighbours, the larger town of Llafranc, and Calella. One of the most charming and unspoilt stretches of the Spanish coast, the area has not fallen victim to over-development, meaning its charm and character has largely been retained. Its landscape and location make it difficult for holiday companies to transport coachloads of tourists there, making it all the more pleasant for those who do reach the area. Tamariu is home to some fine restaurants and tapas bars which form one of the highlights of the Costa Brava experience. It is also known as a great diving spot, thanks to both its clear waters and the intriguing caves of the submerged Llosa de Cala Nova mountain. Pine and tamarisk trees, from which the village takes its name, create a verdant landscape. The region’s cultural capital, Girona, is 58km from the village. The city’s cathedral, Jewish Quarter and Old Town make it a worthwhile trip, along with excellent art and film museums. Conveniently, Tamariu also finds itself roughly halfway between Barcelona and the French border. A drive to Perpignan or the Catalonian capital should take just over 90 minutes.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The tenants will need to pay a tourist tax of €0,90 per person per night for over 16's, not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.