Magnificent Countryside Villa with Private Gym
Tucked among endless rows of olive groves and cypress trees, Villa Chelo is a magnificent villa in an exclusive location, just a stone’s throw from some of the best beaches of the Costa Brava!
This beautiful home is a calm and welcoming haven among the peace and tranquillity of the countryside! You’re welcomed by a large, bright hallway with vintage furniture and colourful décor, and this homeliness oozes through the villa. The heart of the home is undoubtedly the vast living room, with two separate lounge areas all lit by a fabulous set of surrounding French doors which flood the room with a beautiful, warm glow. Simply step outside to soak up the sunshine on your fabulous terrace, something of an extension of the living rooms, with a huge set of wicker sofas as well as an alfresco dining area! Around the corner there is a second outdoor living area, giving you all the space you could wish for in the sunshine, with yet more...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tucked away in this fabulous region of Catalonia, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to beaches, golfing, water-sports and soaking up a little of the Spanish culture and history – and did we mention the food?! Nestled in a quiet residential location in the typical Mediterranean village of Vall-Llobrega, you’re just over ten-minutes from tons of beautiful beaches and a stone’s throw from fabulous cycling, hiking and golf opportunities! Despite its idyllic location on the unspoilt coast, Villa Chelo is fabulously well-connected to the rest of the country! The fabulous city of Girona, just a 40-minute drive away, is home to an astonishing Cathedral which took almost seven centuries to build, with elements of Romanesque and Gothic architecture throughout! Meanwhile, Barcelona is under 90-minutes away, and with so many museums, galleries, sublime historical and architecturally beautiful buildings, and of course the breath-taking Park Güell, makes for a perfect day out! The Costa Brava, and indeed Catalonia as a whole, is famous for its wonderful beaches, fabulous gastronomy and calm, steady pace of life. For the adventurous types, this villa is perfectly located, surrounded by many miles of coastal paths perfect for strolling on a beautiful day. Golfers will be delighted by the facilities in the area, as of course will those who enjoy life on the water, with plenty of sailing, fishing and endless water-sports available nearby. This coastline is renowned as a fantastic diving spot due to the crystal-clear waters and fascinating geological features.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Friday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The tenants will need to pay a tourist tax of €0,90 per person per night for over 16's, not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.