Stylish Villa with Interior by Top Croatian Designers
This chic and contemporary villa contrasts beautifully to the peaceful and historical village it’s located in. Surrounded by olive groves with gentle views out to the sea, it’s hard to believe that one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Dubrovnik, is so near.
The open-plan layout downstairs gives the villa a spacious feel with sunlight flooding through the wide doors that open up to the gardens and terraces. The ultra-modern kitchen opens up to an elegant dining area where you can catch glimpses of the sea whilst the cool, stylish living room, with designer sofas is tucked around the corner. Throughout the villa you will find good-looking furnishings designed by some of Croatia’s most prestigious names and splashes of colour in the artwork displayed, with a nod to Dubrovnik’s twentieth century vibrant art scene.
The four bedrooms continue the theme of minimalist and fashionable design with warm...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Orašac is a picturesque village surrounded by calming countryside, ancient olive groves and beautiful sea-views. There are a few local restaurants specialising in good, Croatian food and a pretty church dating back to the thirteenth century. It’s waterfront, approximately 1km walk downhill from Villa Dubrava, is beautiful with a little harbour offering summer boat trips to nearby islands and a pebble beach with clear waters for paddling and swimming. A further ten minutes walk away is a large upmarket beachside hotel which has a spa open to visitors amongst other facilities. There is a wealth of pretty villages and settlements to discover nearby. Head inland to the old villages of Gromača, Kliševo and Ljubač and find farmers sellings home-made goats cheese and wine in stunning surroundings. Along the coast Trsteno (4km) has a natural beauty with its famous Arboretum and has a long tradition of culture with many artists and poets living there or drive further west to Slano (20km) with its gentle bay backed by pine trees and olive groves. Heading in the direction of Dubrovnik, you’ll pass Zaton (5km) with its lovely sea-front promenade, a perfect place to stop in a little restaurant to admire the view with a glass of chilled wine. Dubrovnik (17km) is only 20 mins drive away. Known to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Dubrovnik is now a UNESCO World Heritage site with good reason. Walk around the city’s medieval walls dating back to the 13th century, discover the Baroque churches and palazzi in the pedestrianised city centre and dine well in one of the many upmarket restaurants specialising in local seafood. The cable car up to the top of Mount Srdj offers stunning views of the city, sea and islands and keen hikers can walk back down! From Dubrovnik port you can also discover one of the other islands in the Adriatic with a wide choice of boat excursions on offer. This region has so many activities on offer with a wide range of watersports nearby such as jet ski, kayaking and parasailing plus boat rental and fishing. You can also drive inland for further activities in the beautiful Konavle valley (around 45km) where you can explore an area that has retained its old traditions and customs. It’s an area wonderful for walkers with many trails and horse-riding is possible in the countryside and remote coastal paths of the region.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price, once a week for 7 night stays
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : City Tax €1 per day, per person (Adults) & Children 12-18 years pay 50%
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between June - September, otherwise 5 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted in the property
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and highchairs are available on request, subject to a possible fee - please enquire.