Contemporary and Stylish Family Villa that Sleeps 8
Large and light, this five-bedroom villa in Tamariu has superb views of the sea, village and verdant hillsides. The beach is just 500m from the house, which boasts some impressive outdoor spaces – including terraces on three sides of an eight-metre long private pool.
The villa covers two floors and features an open-plan living area where the seating is arranged to make the most of the stunning Mediterranean views framed by the large windows. The terrace on the upper level does the same – it’s a great vantage point and large enough to accommodate plenty of seating and sun loungers.
The huge master bedroom on the same level has its own dressing room and shower room, and direct access to the terrace. You won’t find yourself short of space, as this villa can comfortably accommodate up to ten guests without feeling crowded.
Tamariu is a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tamariu forms part of the municipality of Palafrugell, along with its near neighbours, the larger town of Llafranc, and Calella. One of the most charming and unspoilt stretches of the Spanish coast, the area has not fallen victim to over-development, meaning its charm and character has largely been retained. Its landscape and location makes it difficult for holiday companies to transport coachloads of tourists there, making it all the more pleasant for those who do make the trip. Tamariu is home to some fine restaurants and tapas bars which form one of the highlights of the Costa Brava experience. It is also known as a great diving spot, thanks to both its clear waters and the intriguing caves of the submerged Llosa de Cala Nova mountain. Pine and tamarisk trees, from which the village takes its name, create a verdant landscape. The region’s cultural capital, Girona, is 58 km from the village. The city’s cathedral, Jewish Quarter and Old Town make it a worthwhile trip, along with excellent art and film museums. Conveniently, Tamariu also finds itself roughly halfway between Barcelona and the French border. A drive to Perpignan or the Catalonian capital should take just over 90 minutes.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Friday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The tenants will need to pay a tourist tax of €0,90 per person per night for over 16's, not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.