Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Despite occupying a quiet and peaceful position right on the coast, many supermarkets are just a short drive away from Villa Narancasto. Here you can pick up groceries and anything else you might need during your stay. You can walk to the central part of Bilo Beach in around 20 minutes to enjoy picnic lunches. The beach is a little rocky, so make sure you pack some shoes too. You’ll love how uncrowded the stretch is here, and the water is immaculate and bright for swimming. Primošten is a small, coastal town that’s just 10 minutes away from the villa by car. It’s a charming place with a laidback atmosphere and local culture around every corner. You can find several supermarkets here, as well as a fish market, general market and some souvenir shops. One of the most beautiful buildings here is the 15th-century Church of St. George. There’s also a lovely sandy stretch to chill out and relax on after enjoying a seafood lunch at one of the town’s many restaurants. Just a 40-minute drive north is the city of Šibenik, with its historical and cultural attractions. Its old area is home to a network of steep streets and alleyways and plenty of hidden gems. The top sights of the city include St James’ Cathedral and St Michael’s Fortress. Visit Šibenik City Museum to browse exhibits from the prehistoric age, right through to the modern day. Solaris Aquapark is on the outskirts of the city and is a great place to go for a fun-filled day out with the family.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $1,000 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5-7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday from June – September