Large Hillside Luxurious Villa with Sea Views
Set peacefully into a tree-studded hillside in the Štikovica area overlooking Zaton Bay is Villa Tonia, a contemporary holiday home designed with total relaxation in mind.
The villa boasts luxurious features and furnishings throughout, with clean lines and a colour palette inspired by nature. This perfectly reflects Villa Tonia’s idyllic situation, as it’s surrounded by truly lush scenery. An abundance of glass floods the whole villa with light and creates a very natural transition between the inside and stunning outside space.
Found on the ground floor is a bright and spacious open-plan living area. The lounge area is cosy and comfortable, with a sofa and chairs to relax back into as you watch a film on the flat screen television. Next to this area is a dining table, with the fully-equipped kitchen just next to it.
Every amenity you could need to make meal preparation a breeze is available here....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Although Villa Tonia is in the quiet area of Štikovica, there are still some amenities within walking distance. A few restaurants are just a five-minute walk away, with many more around Zaton Bay being less than a 10-minute drive. A supermarket for stocking up on groceries is also around 10 minutes away by car. You can stroll down to Štikovica Beach from Villa Tonia in just five minutes. Here you’ll find a pretty, pebbled stretch that’s perfect for a day out by the sea with the family. It’s a quiet, laidback spot to soak up the views and relaxed atmosphere, so why not take a picnic with you for a leisurely lunch. Alternatively, there are a couple of restaurants on or near the beach to try. Enjoy a swim in the calm waters, or take advantage of how clear they are by snorkelling and spotting plenty of fish. You can also hire sun loungers and watersports equipment, such as kayaks. The historic, coastal city of Dubrovnik is around a 25-minute drive away. Its most beautiful area is the Old Town, which is a labyrinth of winding, cobbled streets encircled by 16th-century stone walls. You can even walk along these walls and marvel at the impressive forts built along its lengths. Stunning architecture can be found at every turn, with 15th-century Big Onofrio’s Fountain being one of Dubrovnik’s most ornate and famous landmarks. Also be sure to visit the Franciscan monastery and the number of Baroque churches found throughout the city. There are plenty of museums to enjoy, with one of the most interesting being the Ethnographic Museum.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during July and August
- 5 nights the remainder of the year
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included