Very Large Hvar Island Villa for Family and Friends
Nestled within cliffs overlooking the sea close to the town of Hvar is Villa Zeleno, a characterful and spacious holiday home. Its pink façade adds charms and makes it instantly recognizable, with traditional features for an authentic look and feel. The villa is surrounded by lush greenery, with an abundance of pine, palm and lemon trees.
Comfortably furnished throughout, Villa Zeleno feels like a home away from home. The sea is just a short walk away, with many rooms offering stunning views. Soak up the feeling of tranquillity as you enjoy the outside space, which features several beautiful terraces.
The main lounge is a cosy and friendly place to spend time with family or friends, with an incredibly comfortable corner sofa at its heart. There’s also a large flat screen television and numerous windows offering unobstructed sea views.
Patio doors open onto a lovely terrace. Adjacent to this space is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Zeleno sits within a quiet community that nestles right by the sea, meaning a small choice of amenities is within easy reach. A supermarket for stocking up on groceries is just a five-minute walk away from the villa, as are a couple of restaurants. The beach is less than 10 minutes away on foot, with plenty of bars and even more restaurants on offer along this stretch of coast. Enjoy a leisurely 10-minute walk down the sea, and you’ll find a lovely pebble beach to relax and soak up the views on. Watch small boats pass by on the azure water, and then find out just how inviting the sea is for yourself by going for a swim. The many trees surrounding the area provides shade. Take a picnic with you or enjoy a seafood lunch at one of the nearby restaurants. Just five minutes away by car is the town of Hvar, the island’s busy and atmospheric central hub. Being a port town means that there’s always plenty of activity and buzz down by the marina. It’s also an ancient town with a long, rich history. You can explore Hvar’s past by doing some sightseeing of its main attractions. These include 13th-century walls, the main square with a Renaissance cathedral, and an imposing hilltop fortress. There’s also a Franciscan monastery to stroll around and plenty of street cafés for some people watching. Take a boat trip over to the nearby Pakleni Islands to enjoy their beaches, lagoons and tropical-paradise feel.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Security deposit : €2000 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : a €200 final cleaning fee will be collected by the villa manager on arrival.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5-7 nights
- Tax : Local city tax will be collected by the villa manager on arrival, the amount is about €2 per person (over the age of 16) per day.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday from June – September