A Palace fit for Royalty in Istria
Overlooking Čikat Bay and occupying a commanding position that couldn’t be much close to the water’s edge is palatial Villa Sivo. This opulent and luxurious holiday home offers a vibrant experience that is second to none.
The interior of Villa Sivo features an aristocratic, even regal, atmosphere throughout, with the most exquisite design and furnishings. Impressive splendour can be found in every room and across the villa’s hotel-style facilities, such as a gym and sauna. The outside space is expansive and opens up the breathtaking sea views in the most stunning ways.
The villa’s elegant accommodation is set over a total of four floors. Relax and soak up a sense of luxurious comfort in one of the cosy lounge areas. They all feature flat-screen televisions and a range of seating options for enjoying quiet time alone as well as socialising.
There’s an indoor dining room for enjoying casual meals, with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Sivo enjoys a well-connected setting, with a range of amenities very close by. Just a few minutes’ walks away are several restaurants, meaning it couldn’t be easier to head out for an evening meal. An even greater choice of restaurants, cafés and bars are within a 10-minute drive, as are supermarkets and shops. Picturesque and calm Čikat Bay is right on your doorstep, with a stretch of pebble beach close by too. The largest town on the island, Mali Lošinj, is less than 10 minutes away by car. It’s a great place to enjoy a day out, with plenty to see and do. The main attraction is its natural harbour with a wide promenade for taking strolls. Colourful buildings line attractive squares, giving you the feeling that you could almost be in Italy! Visit the Museum of Lošinj to see a mix of Italian baroque and modern Croatian paintings. It’s housed inside beautiful 19th-century Fritzi Palace, so the exterior is almost as stunning as the artworks found on the inside. There’s also the Museum of Apoxyomenos. Here you can see a well-preserved statue dating back to Ancient Greek times that was found locally at the bottom of the sea in 1996. Lošinj is famous for its herbs, with over 1,000 known varieties calling this island home. Less than a 15-minute drive away from the villa is The Lošinj Aromatic Garden. Pick your herbs and plants while wandering around the rustic garden and taking in all the gorgeous scents around you. The friendly owner is there to tell you all about the garden, and there’s a small gift shop for buying some lovely natural products.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 12 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price