Beautiful Sunny Villa With Gym and Pool
This modern 4 -bedroom villa in Srebreno lies around 12km from Dubrovnik Airport and a similar distance from the city itself. With its own beautiful, stone-walled pool terrace, Villa Zeus is just a 5-minute walk from the beach.
The villa is located on a larger resort, yet is completely separate from other properties. You have your own private garden and a secluded pool area with sun loungers and a lovely dining space just a few feet away. There is also a barbecue. Guests at Villa Zeus can also use the other facilities of the resort, including a gym, sauna and massage room.
The indoor living area is spacious and comfortable, with large sofas in the seating area under eye-catching wooden beams. This open-plan space also includes another dining table and chairs and a compact, well-equipped kitchen.
There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms at this peaceful villa, so it can accommodate up to eight guests in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The impressively-preserved Old Town area of Dubrovnik attracts many visitors, but it isn’t as big as you might expect a city of such renown to be. It is, however, pedestrians only, so you will only be sharing the space with people, not vehicles. Its many palaces and churches are architecturally rich, showcasing baroque, gothic and renaissance styles. In the summer, the city hosts the Dubrovnik Summer Festival, an impressive cultural spectacle which brings music, dance and theatre to the streets in July and August. At other times, you can discover more of Dubrovnik’s history at museums such as the Museum of the Croatian War of Independence. There are also cable cars which give you an unforgettable view of this UNESCO World Heritage city. The coast which extends north and south of Dubrovnik is just as rewarding as the city itself, with many idyllic spots which combine vivid sea and beautiful beaches with rugged countryside and old-school Croatian charm. To the north, past the quiet bays of Zaton and Orašac, lies the Trsteno Arboretum with its serene gardens on the edge of the Adriatic – and, yes, they did feature heavily in ‘Game of Thrones’. A little further, and peaceful Brsečine awaits you, notably the former home of the great Croatian poetess and early feminist, Cvijeta Zuzorić, and the location of a lovely beach with a small restaurant in the bay. To the south of Dubrovnik, Cavtat’s pretty marina and accompanying restaurants look out on a stunning mountain scene. Cavtat has a rich history and some interesting sights too, including the Rector’s Palace and the House of Vlaho Bukovac, a museum dedicated to a local artist of some note. Beyond Dubrovnik Airport, pretty Molunat is probably the southernmost destination you will come across in Croatia. Sandy beaches, fragrant pine woods and some highly recommended restaurants, make it well worth the trip – it’s around 50 minutes’ drive from the city.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the renbtal price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 days from June – September, 5 days October- May
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : WI-FI connection included