Peaceful and Luxurious Retreat with Indoor Pool and Spa
Villa Nika is a lovely, contemporary, four-bedroom villa. Boasting a stunning indoor pool and spa area, with luxurious amenities and breath-taking surroundings, this is a place to come and fully relax; an idyllic Croatian retreat. Built in 2018, the villa has all the modern facilities you may desire. Located just a 15-minute drive from Poreč, there are beaches and charming towns to explore during your stay.
Throughout this fabulous property, careful attention has been paid to each and every detail. Whether you are strolling around the picturesque gardens, catching some rays on the roof terrace, or easing your worries away in the heated pool, it is impossible not to relax.
From the moment you arrive, Villa Nika offers an oasis of calm, easing you straight into holiday mode. The ground floor of this spacious property benefits from stunning, floor-to-ceiling glass windows that provide a constant connection between...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is located in the middle of Istria, about a 30minute drive from the charming Rovinj. The central location of the property makes it an ideal base for exploring the Istrian peninsula. Situated in the peaceful village of Sveti Lovreč, this is a fabulous spot for finding privacy and tranquillity away from the hustle and bustle. There are restaurants within walking distance of the villa, perfect for relaxed evenings when you don’t want to cook or drive! The closest beaches are only a short 20-minute drive away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £400 payable in cash upon arrival which is to be refunded on departure subject to a damage inspection
- Arrival time : 5pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed at the owners discretion.
- End of stay cleaning included? : There is a £300 cleaning fee for stay under 5 days in length, this is included in the rental price for longer stays
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 2 night minimum stay
- Tax : This is included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price