Beautiful Tuscan Villa with Private Yoga Room
Villa Orlandi is sublime, set on 6 hectares of beautifully manicured grounds and nestled amongst the fairytale-like Val d’Orcia. The property is in an ideal location, just a few minutes’ drive from Pienza, one of Tuscany’s most beautiful towns. The property also features a state-of the art yoga and martial arts gym and large saltwater swimming pool. Fully-equipped with modern facilities (such as Wi-Fi and air conditioning), Villa Orlandi has retained its original farmhouse features with sturdy stone walls and exposed beams throughout. Colourful tiles, hard wood floors and period furnishings enhance the communal areas and bedrooms, making Villa Orlandi a truly welcoming space.
Villa Orlandi is made up of two apartments making travelling in large groups a breeze. Both apartments accommodate 7 guests across 4 bedrooms. The ground floor houses large living areas and kitchens, a single room with its own private bathroom and a double...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This beautiful region of Tuscany has something for everyone with thermal springs, extraordinary scenery, oodles of history and culture and beautiful beaches a couple of hours away. Oh, and did we mention the wine? Tuscany is the top Italian destination for wine buffs with an incredible number of high quality vineyards. Those seeking an active holiday will find incredible hiking and cycling paths to explore. The whole of the Val d'Orcia is on the UNESCO World Cultural Landscapes list, with undulating hills dotted with Romanesque monasteries and home to incredible thermal springs. A short drive away…
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost for heating and air-conditioning, paid locally.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : A baby cot is availble at an additional cost (on request).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately beginning of May to end-October, approximately. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (short breaks may be possible on request outside end-June to end-August).
- Other Ts and Cs : Two beds can be added on request for children up to 14 years old.