Restored Villa with Infinity Pool and Jacuzzi
The beautifully restored Villa Torre is composed of two buildings: a magnificent tower and the original hay barn connected by a glass corridor and rented as one independent villa.
The villa, with a separate studio apartment at pool level and seven double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, can accommodate 16 guests. A very well equipped large kitchen, large dining room and several living rooms complete the interior. An assortment of furnished outdoor areas and an al fresco dining terrace will entice guests to linger outdoors.
A typically Italian garden, with lawns adorned with roses, jasmine and indigenous plants and flowers, offers guests different areas to relax in with complete privacy. The infinity swimming pool and its separate jacuzzi overlook the amazing Chianti countryside.
Vineyards, changing colors with the seasons, and the silhouettes of the towers of the San Gimignano skyline guarantee beautiful views...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Torre is set in a beautiful countryside location close to the town of Barberino Val d'Elsa at the very edge of the historic hamlet of Petrognano, which has stood for over a thousand years. Strategically oriented at the top of one of the most perfectly situated Chianti hills, Villa Sandro offers guests stunning views of the Tuscan valleys and countryside. Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery. Location - 3 km (1.8 mi) from the town of Barberino Val d'Elsa. - 25 km (15.5 mi) south of Florence. - 30 minutes drive from Florence, Siena, San Gimignano. - 1 hour from Pisa and Lucca. - 1 hour 40 minutes by train to Rome. - 2 hours to Venice and Milan.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable in cash on arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : Vacance room at 8.30 am house at 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & bath towel included in the rental price. Change of bed linen every Saturday and towel changes on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday in high & medium season, flexible in low season
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : €1.50 per person, per day payable in cash
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, payable cash before departure depending on consumption.
- Security deposit :
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price are. Cleaning 3 times a week (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays)
- Other Ts and Cs : The villa is available to rent only in low and mid season
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high e medium season, 4 nights in low season
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.