Relaxing Villa Surrounded by Vineyards and Olive Groves
Castellare Corti is a lovely villa situated in the Chianti area between the provinces of Florence and Siena. The location, in the heart of Tuscany, is rich in history with many Renaissance cities and towns nearby, including Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, and Volterra.
Many activities are available in the area surrounding the villa. The lovely, private swimming pool, is beautifully positioned and surrounded by gardens, vineyards and olive trees. A day lounging by the pool in the Tuscan sun is well deserved and an occasional dip in the pool is the perfect way to cool off. More theatrical visitors can take advantage of the new open air theatre in the woods.
There are many interesting country roads to travel on and breathtaking vistas to enjoy. Cycling or riding motorbikes or scooters are all perfect ways to enjoy the scenery. All are available from rental agencies nearby the villa.
A tennis court at a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Castellare Corti is situated near Florence in Chianti area, the heart of Tuscany. About 1.5 km from the town of Tavarnelle Val di Pesa there are some restaurants and a supermarket. In the town Poggibonsi, approximately 15 km away, there is a large supermarket and wide selection of shops. The Chianti villa rental is part of the one thousand year old hamlet of Palazzuolo and is surrounded by a park full of olive trees, roses and Mediterranean herbs. It has a large swimming pool and courtyards which can be enjoyed in the fine weather. Location - Florence Airport is 30 minutes away. - Pisa 1 hour 20 minutes away. - Bologna 1 hour 40 minutes away. - Rome 3 hours 50 minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure - subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : arrival time 4.00 pm.
- Departure time : vacance room at 8.30, house at 10.00am.
- Energy costs included? : Heating on consuption,A/C n energy included.
- Linen & towels included? : Change of bed linen and towels every Saturday. Towels are also changed on Tuesdays.
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in rental price, along with 4 hours weekly cleaning.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : Vacate rooms by 09.00 am and check out by 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & bath towels included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Security deposit : €200 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Heating costs included? : No, paid in cash on depature, charged on consumption
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.