Delightful Garden Cottage with Traditional Touches
Cute cottage set at the back of a very pretty garden, with an open plan kitchen and living area, tastefully decorated and very fresh and light. The cottage is charming and characterful, with a kitchen area with an oven, sitting room area with TV, WiFi, separate shower room and separate bedroom. It’s in a picturesque garden away from the hustle and bustle - the perfect retreat in which to relax after a long day in London.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Shepherd's Bush is fast becoming one of London's most desirable areas in which to reside and visit. It is a fast-paced bustling area, with a busy Underground and Overground network, as well as the infamous Westfield shopping centre. and designer shops, as well as a cinema within and a number of restaurants. Westfield even contains KidZania, which is the UK’s first educational entertainment experience where children aged four to fourteen can learn real-life skills in a 75,000sq ft. child-size city built just for them. The Shepherd's Bush Empire hosts some amazing concerts so keep an eye out. The Anglesey Pub in Brackenbury Village is a nearby treat - the best pub in the neighbourhood with incredible food and atmosphere. If you want something a little more indulgent for a special occasion, walk along the river to the River Cafe. For breakfast, coffee, lunch, cake or ice cream, the Cafe in W6 garden centre in Ravenscourt Park is highly recommended - lovely inside or wonderful to sit outside among the plants. Nearby Askew Village hosts a range of independent cafes and shops, namely October 26 - Artisan Bread & Pastry, serving some of the best bread in London. The Ginger Pig, London's most talked-about butchers, can also be found here. A short walk away and you will find gorgeous green space at Ravenscourt Park, home to a beautiful lake, tennis courts, basketball courts, 3 playgrounds, 2 cafes and a paddling pool for children. Bars, restaurants, delis, cafes, shops and boutiques galore - you will never find yourself struggling for things to do and places to go in Shepherd's Bush. Great restaurants in the area include (but are certainly not limited to!): The Meat Co, Princess Victoria (gastropub), Jamie's Italian, Tatra, Patio (an amazing Polish restaurant), Amigos on Uxbridge Road offers burgers and shakes for something a little more simple but delicious!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No parties or events
- Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- No smoking
- Lead guest must be over the age of 25
- Please note that this property does not have a washing machine/dryer. There is a launderette close by that you can use.