Large Home with Tennis Court, Play Areas and Pool
This extraordinary villa in Tuscany was built by architect Massimiliano Soldani as his own residence between 1700 and 1750, and is now a perfect entertainment venue or holiday villa with exclusive amenities.
The interior is styled with careful attention to detail, including eclectic décor and antiques. Unwind in the multiple spacious living rooms, cook Tuscan feasts in one of the two well appointed kitchens (one is for catering use with a wood-burning fireplace), gather in the formal dining room, then play a game of billiards or ping pong.
The first floor boasts a chandelier-glad sitting room and eight charming bedrooms. For groups of more than 17 people, the second floor, with seven additional bedrooms split into two apartments, can comfortably accommodate up to 33.
Your private Tuscan wonderland lies just outside among centuries-old cypress trees, olive groves, vineyards. With a BBQ, private pool and tennis...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery. Arezzo is a popular province and an important Etruscan Town. It is an ideal town to explore on foot and soak up the enchanting atmosphere. The town offers a beautiful square, Piazza Grande, plenty of churches, museums and many other cultural points of interest. The villa is placed on the slopes of the hills bordering the Chianti region and overlooking the lovely valley of Valdarno Superiore. There are easy train connections from Florence and Rome that serve directly the nearby train stations of Montevarchi-Terranuova and Bucine. The nearest international airports are Pisa, G. Galilei, Florence, Peretola A.Vespucci – Perugia and S. Francesco d’ Assis. Local Attractions - Joust of the Saracens, a medieval festival. - Arezzo Wave, popular music and cultural festival. - Grape Festival, first weekend of fall in Tuscany. - Baroque Festival of San Gimignamo. - Arezzo Antiques Fair: the oldest antiques fair in Italy with over 500 stalls. The fair offers antiques and restored works in the incomparable setting of the towns historic centre. The main section of the fair is located in Piazza San Francesco, Piazza Grande and the Logge Vasari, and the stalls branch out from there throughout the town, transforming the area into one great market place. For over 20 years, the fair has taken place on the first weekend of every month and has become an essential event for collectors and dealers alike. Average attendance is 20.000 people each weekend. Location - Local towns of Mercatale Valdarno and Bucine: 1 km. - Siena: 40 km by car. - Arezzo: 30 km by car. - Florence: 50 km by car. - Nearest motorway: 15 km by car.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 500€ payable in cash upon arrival (will be refunded at the end if there are no damages)
- Arrival time : 5.00 pm
- Departure time : 9.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Not included in rental price (gpl for heating 4€/m3)
- > If not included, what are they? : gpl for heating 4€/m3
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : On request
- Tax : Tourist tax 1.50€ per day per adult (max 6€)
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price €15 pp
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.