Luxurious Rustic Villa with Private Leisure Facilities
Located between Florence and Siena in Chianti, Villa Gaiole’s private hilltop position provides 360 degree panoramic views of the breathtaking Tuscan countryside.
Set around an expansive central courtyard with barbeque area, this luxury villa rental provides visitors with three charming terraces for al fresco living, an infinity pool surrounded by a big lawn and two hectares of secluded gardens filled with vines, olives, cypress trees and local herbs. Sightseeing, wine tasting, cycling and more... whatever takies your fancy, it can be provided by Villa Gaiole.
It’s also a great place to take the kids. There’s plenty of space for relaxing, dining and playing and the infinity-edged private heated pool has a safety cover. Toys and games for all ages are also provided, and the villa has wi-fi throughout.
- Two sitting rooms
- Dining room
- Professional kitchen including 2 dishwashers, 2...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located on top of a classically Tuscan hilltop and surrounded by two hectares of secluded and magical gardens, Villa Gaoile is a 400 year old farmhouse converted into an expansive and luxurious family home. Recently restored to the highest standards of design and ecological principles, this luxury villa fuses the height of Italian style and craftsmanship with open plan exposed stone, wooden beams and abundant original features that's complemented by contemporary furniture, luxury design and modern art. Chianti is located in central Tuscany, only 40km from Florence, 250km from Rome and 15km from Siena. It is located along the river Massellone and was the home of an historically important market for nearby towns and villages. Fantastic cycle routes- home of vintage bike race L'Eroica. Forbes even named Gaiole number one in a list of the most idyllic places to live in Europe! Nearby places to visit include the Parish Church of Spaltenna, the Castels of Vertine, Brolio and Meleto and the Abbey of Coltibuono, a former monastry now turned into a beautiful wine estate. As you can probably guess form the name, Chainti is surrounded by vineyards, many of which are open to visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 payable in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included only for one-week stays.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, with mid-week linen change for one-wek stays.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pool heating charge? : Included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately end-march to mid-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.