Modern Villa with Panoramic Views, Sleeps 10
Sat inside Tovolara’s marine park, Capo Coda Cavallo, Villa Maratua lies on an elevated piece of land boasting glistening, panoramic blue views of the marine area, bays and surrounding leafy islands.
Tastefully fitting into the local landscape, this gated villa is somewhat of a masterpiece, tying modern and traditional elements together to create a stunning vision. Intricate tiling crawls up the driveway leading to a set of steps and a water feature that guide you towards the entrance.
Spreading over two floors, with inside and outside interconnecting staircases, the lower level houses three bedrooms, each with their own en-suites, plus a generous living and dining area with a kitchenette, a cosy open granite fireplace that was carved by a stonemason on site and a veranda that unlocks vivid widespread views of the marine park.
There’s also a spare room with its private entrance and a bath, perfect for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa sits inside north east Sardinia, 20km away from the airport and ferry harbour located on the south of Olbia, and 600 m away from the closest beach. The charming town of Monte Petrosu is the closest shopping destination with a local market, restaurants, bars, a pasta shop, newsagent and pizzeria in its vicinity. San Teodoro’s Bluebar pizza restaurant is a must visit for those who want a coastal taste of Italian cuisine, with an enviable cocktail menu that will set the scene for evenings watching the landscape around you change as the day pulls into night. The islands of Tavolara, Molara, Capo Coda Cavallo can all be spotted from the roof terrace, as well as the Lu Impostu and Brandinchi bays, plus the other worldly mountains of Gallura, each of which is worth a visit if you’re the exploring kind. The marine parks launching boat ramp serves as an ideal starting and finishing point for a boat trip to the nearby islands, while the beaches of Porto Taverna, Cala Brandinchi and La Cinta are only a short car ride away. Olbia is home to Museum Civitatense Basilica di San Simplicio, a historic church with traditional architecture that’s worth exploring for a feel of old town Olbia, with the blissful Costa Corallina Beach nearby, the perfect beach destination for sunbathing the day away, known for being more quiet than other local beaches for those wanting to melt the stresses of back home and their flight away. Golf buffs won’t want to miss a chance to let loose on the nearby 9-hole course on the Puntaldia Peninsula and the famous 18-hole Costa Smeralda course, which is 40km away from the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €750 payable cash on arrival
- Arrival time : 3.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included