Rustic and Cosy Italian Casa with Sea and Mountain Views
Discover the charms of rustic stylings and complete rural rejuvenation in this gorgeously cosy Italian casa.
Built quite close to the striking allure of the Adriatic Seafront, this home is a haven for beachgoers and adventure seekers alike. Of course, surrounded by such raw natural beauty as well as the colourful panoramic of the sea merging with the bright blue skies, actually leaving the tranquil comfort of the pool or sun loungers can be a difficult task!
This quaint, rustic style home has 2 bedrooms, with the third room acting either as lounge space or extra bedroom if needed - comfortably sleeping up to six guests in total.
Cosy bedrooms themselves fit seamlessly with the rustic charm of the property, with textured walls finished in light tones of antique whites, effortlessly highlighting the calm and spacious atmosphere that runs through the entire property. 1 internal and 1 external bathrooms are...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Polignano a Mare is a bustling town near the city of Bari, of Southern Italy. It’s nestled against the cliff edge, hugged by the crystal-clear blue and green hues of the Adriatic Sea. Buildings are stacked right onto the edge of the towering cliffs which make for a striking sight around the coastline. Steeped in history, Polignano a Mare can be dated back as far as the 4th Century, when Greek settlers first founded it as the city of Neapolis. Since then, the town has become well established and is now known for its fishing, agriculture and of course, tourism scene. The town offers plenty of activities for guests of all ages and abilities. Spend the warm summer days walking along the charming cobbled streets of the Old Town where visitors will come across historical landmarks including outstanding churches and statues, this route will also see visitors heading straight for the nearby beach! If the cooling waters of the Adriatic aren’t allure enough, perhaps the world-famous cliff diving will add that ever-exciting extra drop of adventure. The cliff diving here is a well-loved pastime for adults and children alike, Red Bull have even hosted a cliff diving event here. Of course, jumping isn’t mandatory and guests are free to enjoy the sandy beaches and stunning coastlines without the splashes. After a long day of exploration there are plenty of local restaurants offering the best in local fare, guests are reminded to try the ice cream which is another famed staple of the area. Outside of this there are a whole host of activities on offer including water sports, outlet shopping, golf, theme parks, museums, scenic drives, cycling, hiking and there’s even a zoo!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4 pm - 8 pm (late arrival fee €80).
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day :
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from mid-July to end-August, 4 nights during any other periods.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €210, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : Not included in the rental price: cost for cot of €25 to be paid upon arrival via credit card
- Changeover day : Saturday from mid-July to end-August, flexible during any other periods.