Stunning Holiday Retreat Amidst Olive Trees
This stunning holiday retreat near Castellana Grotte village in Puglia consists of several adjacent ’trulli’ stone houses dating back to the 16th century, now boasting extensive open spaces amidst olive trees and beautifully manicured gardens.
Wonderfully styled home interior successfully combines traditional dry-stoned walls with colourful furnishings and modern day comforts, including one bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with convertible sofa bed, bathroom with shower and alcove kitchenette. For additional privacy and comfort, there is the adjoining annexe with double bed and bathroom with shower.
The serene setting of the trulli is enhanced by a generously sized, elegant private pool and an open pool-house, ideal for relaxation at dusk. Meals are best enjoyed at the pergola-style limestone summer kitchen and barbecue area with banquette seating.
- Kitchenette with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The peaceful location of this property is bound to create a truly relaxed atmosphere for enjoying a holiday to the beautiful region of Puglia. Vineyards, olive groves and lavender encircle this area, where authentic Trulli (traditional dry stone huts) are found in abundance. Castellana Grotte village, famed for its famous caves discovered in 1938, are within easy reach, while most popular towns and attractions such as Monopoli, Polignano, Alebrobello and Locorotondo are only a short drive away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. Please note that late arrivals after 8.00 p.m. are subject to an additional fee €80, to be paid locally upon arrival.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between June and end-August, 4 nights during all other periods.
- Tax : Tourist tax payable locally
- Changeover day : Saturday from mid-July to end-August, flexible during all other periods.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €210, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot is available, on request at an additional cost of €25, payable locally via credit card.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : This property sleeps 4 guests comfortably, whilst a further 2 guests may be accommodated on a double sofa bed. Please see the 'Features' tab for full details and enquire for more information.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.