Grand Villa with Large Poolside Terrace, Sleeps 20
A striking, spacious ’Masseria’ crafted in local stone and white lime, Villa Marcella is a place made for chilling out in the sun. The interiors are just as spectacular as the vast poolside terrace and with room for twelve, it’s the ideal venue for a Puglian get-together on a grand scale.
The villa is comprised of three apartments, two downstairs and one up, so the features you need come three times over. Both of the downstairs apartments have their private patio looking out over the pool or gardens, while the upstairs accommodation offers an exceptional sunlit roof terrace with to-die-for views of the Puglian countryside.
In addition, a new annexe has been added that comprises of other two ground floor apartments to offer guests even more space.
Olive trees provide shade in the two-hectare grounds, where a covered terrace with dining area will have you enjoying life al fresco in no time. There...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The enchanting town of Polignano a Mare sits atop limestone cliffs looking out across the Adriatic. Those spectacular sea views and its sandy, Blue Flag beach make it a favourite destination, as does the pretty centre. The cliffs which surround the beach attract many cliff-divers and Polignano a Mare enjoys an international reputation as a prime destination for the sport. The old town is a place to lose yourself, often literally, but you will soon find its jumble of little streets leading you back in the direction of the beach. Lots of appealing trattorias can be found around town and while Mediterranean cuisine dominates, other varieties appear on menus too. One local specialty you should try is the ice cream, which comes highly recommended. Polignano a Mare is an excellent base for exploring the region in all directions. Midway between the cities of Bari and Brindisi, it’s also close to eye-catching Ostuni, Alberobello and Martina Franca and only 15 minutes’ drive from the attractive coastal town of Monopoli, where you will find even more history and chilled-out beach life.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable locally on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed - €20 per pet per day
- Changeover day : Saturday on high season
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights on high season
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the rates for 20 people includes the two apartments in the annex, while the rates for 12 people only include the main house.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and any other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges. Please note stag/hen parties are not allowed.