Brand New Modern Villa in Peaceful Italian Countryside
Nestled in the protected area of Porto Selvaggio in southern Puglia, Villa Agave benefits from breathtaking views of the Ionian Sea, all the way from the village of Gallipoli and up to Porto Cesareo. With stylish interiors and impressive design, a holiday here will immerse you into the chilled out lifestyle of the Mediterranean, forging memories that will endure long after you’ve departed from this sun-drenched paradise.
The contemporary interiors feature rustic stone floors, marble bathrooms and minimalist design furnishings alongside further modern features such as Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, an I-Pod docking station and surround sound system. The open-plan kitchen features all the amenities you’ll ever need to prepare an Italian feast with gorgeous local produce whilst three comfortable and spacious bedrooms each have their own en-suite shower rooms and offer amazing sea views.
The vast garden is like an oasis...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Cubetto is located in the Porto Selvaggio nature reserve, just a stone’s throw from an array of stunning beaches. The nearest beach is just 300m away where you can swim from the rocks in beautiful and wild surroundings with crystal-clear sea. Just 600m brings you to a summer lido with a bar, sun-loungers and direct access to the Ionian. Following the coast south, come across incredible bays and idyllic spots for swimming, as far as the exclusive village of Santa Caterina, just over 6km away. There is a bistro-style cafe-bar within a very short walk of the villa or a further range of restaurants within a 5 to 10-minute drive. Indeed, this area is renowned for its choice of restaurants, and you’ll be able to try everything from rustic trattorias to ‘agriturismo’ featuring all the delicious local produce of Salentino. A quick 10-minute drive will take you to the village of Nardò (8km), which is considered a jewel of Italian Baroque style and offers all kind of services and amenities. The seaside town of Santa Maria al Bagno (10km) is another fine place for a coffee or to enjoy a meal in one of the excellent restaurants. The beautiful and historic city of Lecce (35km) is also within easy reach, just a 30-minute drive away. Villa Agave is also in a prime location for those wishing to enjoy sports whilst holidaying in the region. Everything from jogging, horse-riding and cycling to sailing, swimming and fishing is within easy reach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 pm
- Departure time : 11.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : The villa is not suitable for children under 12.
- Changeover day : Saturday