Relaxing Countryside Mansion with Large Swimming Pool
Immersed in the stunning and magical countryside of Monopoli lies this glorious mansion – Villa Rosso. This traditional villa has been recently renovated to an extremely high standard to create a comfortable holiday home in the Apulian countryside. Many of the traditional features have been kept in order to preserve its natural Italian character.
Villa Rosso can easily accommodate 8 guests in 4 beautiful bedrooms and 4 bathrooms which are situated over 2 levels. The ground floor has an ample dining area, a fully-equipped kitchen and comfy lounge area. All the rooms have high stone ceilings and are decorated with white-washed décor creating an airy and bright living area. Patio doors lead out to the pool terrace.
There are 2 spacious ensuite double bedrooms situated on the ground floor along with an additional twin bedroom. Head upstairs to the first floor and you will find the last double ensuite bedroom and an...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Monopoli A charming seaside town populated with shops and gorgeous buildings in a historic centre which faces the sea. 10 to 20 minutes driving distance from most Villas, it is an ideal location to spend half a day enjoying an aperitif or a dinner on sea-view terraces. Polignano A Mare A must-visit town in Apulia, historic town offering stunning sea views. Ideal for walking, diving, swimming or enjoying good food by the sea Matera Matera is one of the most interesting, unusual and memorable tourist destinations in South Italy. At the immediate border of Puglia going west, in the region of Basilicata (also known as Lucania), it is famous for its extensive cave-dwelling districts, the sassi. Wander along the lanes alongside the picturesque cave-filled cliffs, and learn the history of this unique fascinating place. Just awarded with the title of European Capital of Culture 2019, it’s definitely worth a full day visit. Castellana Grotte A tiny village on the hillside top of Murgia, internationally known for its caves, a unique example of Apulian Karstic caves in Southern Apulia. In summer, it’s pleasant to stroll down the alleys of the historic centre or the surrounding countryside to enjoy the cool evening air after a sunny day out. Alberobello This picturesque villa in Puglia is a popular and important fixture on travellers itinerates. Alberobello is filled with Trulli buildings which are unique to the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm. Late Check-in (For arrivals between 8pm to 11pm): €50.
- Departure time : 10am.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 300KWh - extra charged on consumption, payable locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week change.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from end-July to end-August, 5 nights during all other periods.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €200 per week, payable locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Additional child's bed avaliable, free of charge.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €250 per week, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately mid-April to mid-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.