Charming British Townhouse in Popular Tourist Spot
The 2 bedroom High Street Kensington II Vacation Apartment in London’s upscale South Kensington neighborhood is located in a historic building in the heart of the city’s most popular tourist district. At your doorstep you’ll find great shopping (high-end brand names like L.K.Bennett, Sweaty Betty, Reiss and Neal’s Yard Remedies), a wide variety of dining options and fabulous attractions. You’re around the corner from many of the most famous sights in London, including Hyde Park (1 min), Kensington Palace and Gardens (1 min), The Albert Memorial (7 min) and The Natural History Museum (5 min). Buses run downstairs on Kensington Street and the High Street Kensington Metro stop is a short walk (1 min).
Located in a charming, iconic townhouse, this light-filled space exudes comfort and charm. With large windows and high ceilings, the space has plenty of natural light. In homage to its exterior luxury, our local interior designers...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking allowed, Free of City tax, Suitable for children (2-12 years), No pets allowed, No Events or Parties allowed, Family/Kid friendly, Long term stayed allowed, Suitable for infants (under 2 years), You can obtain and use Digital Keys to open the apartment. To do so, download the SweetInn mobile app and follow the instructions there., Security deposit of 300 £ will be taken upon checkIn