Modern Rural Refuge in Puglia, Sleeps 11
Trulli Mancini is situated in the heart of the Itria Valley and in the beautiful Puglia countryside surrounded by ancient olive trees. This complex of Trulli was recently renovated to provide a comfortable, stylish and unique holiday home. The renovation has successfully meant that the traditional features have been reserved using the noble typical Apulian materials and high quality standards.
Trulli Mancini can comfortably accommodate up to 11 guests spread across 3 separate buildings; the central building and 2 adjoining annexes; the complex seems like a small village and would be the ideal choice for multiple families travelling together or friends looking for privacy and space.
The main building offers an open-plan living space with thermo fireplace and spacious fully-equipped kitchen. You will find the master double bedroom with ensuite as well as a single bed (located in the hallway).
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Castellana Grotte A tiny village on the hillside top of Murgia, internationally known for its caves, a unique example of Apulian Karstic caves in Southern Apulia. In summer, it’s pleasant to stroll down the alleys of the historic centre or the surrounding countryside to enjoy the cool evening air after a sunny day out. Alberobello This picturesque villa in Puglia is a popular and important fixture on travellers itinerates. Alberobello is filled with Trulli buildings which are unique to the area. Monopoli A charming seaside town populated with shops and gorgeous buildings in a historic centre which faces the sea. 10 to 20 minutes driving distance from most Villas, it is an ideal location to spend half a day enjoying an aperitif or a dinner on sea-view terraces. Polignano A Mare A must-visit town in Apulia, historic town offering stunning sea views. Ideal for walking, diving, swimming or enjoying good food by the sea Matera Matera is one of the most interesting, unusual and memorable tourist destinations in South Italy. At the immediate border of Puglia going west, in the region of Basilicata (also known as Lucania), it is famous for its extensive cave-dwelling districts, the sassi. Wander along the lanes alongside the picturesque cave-filled cliffs, and learn the history of this unique fascinating place. Just awarded with the title of European Capital of Culture 2019, it’s definitely worth a full day visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 to be paid by credit card
- Arrival time : 4pm. Late Check-in (ONLY for arrivals after 8 pm) will incur additional €50 payment.
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included, €200 per week
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday only in July & August, flexible the rest of the season
- Other Ts and Cs : A child bed can be provided free of charge