Romantic Stone Home Amidst Cherry Trees
Trulli Gabriella is the ultimate destination for a romantic getaway. The villa is a traditional dry stone house found only in this hidden region of Puglia. Trulli Gabriella is abundant with charm owing to the well preserved authenticity of cute alcoves, conical shaped roof and spires.
This Trulli has been recently renovated to a very high standard. Much care has been taken to respect and preserve the tradition of Apulian rural architecture, thus allowing for the combination of luxury and tradition.
The villa is perfect for a couple wanting a romantic getaway, however, there is also a sofa bed available for two children or an adult if you would like extra guests. The interior has all the necessities you could require, with a fully fitted kitchen, open plan living area with a TV and Wi-Fi, large master bedroom and shower room.
Making this villa even more unforgettable are the private grounds with a large...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Castellana Grotte A tiny village on the hillside top of Murgia, internationally known for its caves, a unique example of Apulian Karstic caves in Southern Apulia. In summer, it’s pleasant to stroll down the alleys of the historic centre or the surrounding countryside to enjoy the cool evening air after a sunny day out. Alberobello This picturesque villa in Puglia is a popular and important fixture on travellers itinerates. Alberobello is filled with Trulli buildings which are unique to the area. Monopoli A charming seaside town populated with shops and gorgeous buildings in a historic centre which faces the sea. 10 to 20 minutes driving distance from most Villas, it is an ideal location to spend half a day enjoying an aperitif or a dinner on sea-view terraces. Polignano A Mare A must-visit town in Apulia, historic town offering stunning sea views. Ideal for walking, diving, swimming or enjoying good food by the sea Matera Matera is one of the most interesting, unusual and memorable tourist destinations in South Italy. At the immediate border of Puglia going west, in the region of Basilicata (also known as Lucania), it is famous for its extensive cave-dwelling districts, the sassi. Wander along the lanes alongside the picturesque cave-filled cliffs, and learn the history of this unique fascinating place. Just awarded with the title of European Capital of Culture 2019, it’s definitely worth a full day visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable by credit card
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm. Late check-in (8-11 pm) €50
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price (up to 150Kw)
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in house management fee - please see below.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : WI-FI connection
- Other Ts and Cs : Local charge: €100 per week obligatory, for house management. It will be collected on arrival