Orvieto Luxury Swimming Pool Villa
"This Umbria luxury villa for rent is a recently renovated XI century church. It features a stunning view, overlooking the natural reserve of Corbara, and far away you can recognize the shape of Orvieto Cathedral".
This Umbria swimming pool villa is provided with all comforts and refined furniture. It will ensure an unforgettable experience for both nature lovers and sophisticated travelers. The country chic interiors moreover provide all comforts and furnishings a guest could wish for. Furthermore this luxury Umbria villa for rent has been published among the most prestigious interior design magazines.
The villa spreads across on two levels. On the ground floor there is a large living room (140 sqm) with wood floors and high wood beam ceilings. It also features a large dining table which can sit up to 10 people, ideal for your Italian dinners. A big fireplace moreover dominates the center of the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Seats 10
Accessible Parking: Outdoor
Outdoor Dining Area
Tenuta del Riccio, is a very beautiful property on the Lake of Corbara. Ideal for nature lovers and to discover Umbria art towns as Orvieto, Todi and Assisi.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Arrival: Saturday between 16.00 and 20.00 (may vary depending on property).
- Departure: Saturday between 07.00 and 10.00.
- Any change to the arrival time must be advised as soon as possible before the arrival. Depending on the property, late arrivals may incur a late check in fee. In the unforeseen event of a late arrival that the owner cannot accept, the customer is responsible for the extra cost of a hotel room.
- Upon arrival, you will need to bring with you a copy of the confirmation email as well as a copy of your ID or passport, from all the members of your party, in order to register yourself in accordance with the Italian laws.
- Any lock-out must be communicated to the onsite staff of the rented property. This may incur a key and lock replacement and service fee for anyone who locks themselves out of a unit. The fee (that may vary) will be deducted from the security deposit. Furthermore, anyone who loses the keys will be responsible to pay for new locks. The fee will be deducted from the security deposit as well.
- If you intend to host an event in the property, it is mandatory to inquire first.
- In case it is possible, extra fees may be incurred.
- Please inquire the possibility. Extra fees may be incurred.
- Extra Services
- The provision of extra services is dependent on the rented property. SopranoVillas will communicate the extra services that are available as provided by the Owner. Once the booking has been confirmed, additional services can be arranged with due notice. These extra services will generally be paid upon arrival directly to the property manager.
- It may be possible for SopranoVillas to arrange additional services with due notice that are not provided by the Owner at a commissionable rate. In this case, payment for these services must be paid via bank wire transfer to SopranoVillas.
- Please be aware that different properties have specific rules, which will be made available to the client upon inquiry.