Traditional Italian Holiday Home Amidst Olive Groves
Trulli Bruno is a truly authentic and charming Italian holiday home surrounded by olive groves and beautiful countryside. The villa is decorated to a high standard with a stylish combination of luxury and tradition. The outside grounds are immaculately maintained with lush green lawns, giant palm trees and an irresistible private swimming pool.
Trulli Bruno is, indeed, a Trulli, a traditional Italian dry stone house with a conical roof. The walls are exceptionally thick allowing the interior to remain cool and fresh, even during the height of summer. Every aspect of the villa has been carefully designed with stylish and comfortable furnishings allowing you to enjoy the benefits of luxury yet with a relaxed and cool atmosphere.
The property can easily sleep 12 guests. The bedrooms and bathrooms are beautifully decorated and there is a fully equipped kitchen and comfortable sitting room with a TV and DVD player.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Castellana Grotte A tiny village on the hillside top of Murgia, internationally known for its caves, a unique example of Apulian Karstic caves in Southern Apulia. In summer, it’s pleasant to stroll down the alleys of the historic centre or the surrounding countryside to enjoy the cool evening air after a sunny day out. Alberobello This picturesque villa in Puglia is a popular and important fixture on travellers itinerates. Alberobello is filled with Trulli buildings which are unique to the area. Monopoli A charming seaside town populated with shops and gorgeous buildings in a historic centre which faces the sea. 10 to 20 minutes driving distance from most Villas, it is an ideal location to spend half a day enjoying an aperitif or a dinner on sea-view terraces. Polignano A Mare A must-visit town in Apulia, historic town offering stunning sea views. Ideal for walking, diving, swimming or enjoying good food by the sea. Matera Matera is one of the most interesting, unusual and memorable tourist destinations in South Italy. At the immediate border of Puglia going west, in the region of Basilicata (also known as Lucania), it is famous for its extensive cave-dwelling districts, the sassi. Wander along the lanes alongside the picturesque cave-filled cliffs, and learn the history of this unique fascinating place. Just awarded with the title of European Capital of Culture 2019, it’s definitely worth a full day visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 300kW. Additional use €0,30 per kWh.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €200 per week, payable locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Arrival time : 4.00pm. Late check in (8-11pm): €50.
- Departure time : 10.00am.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €250, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately mid-April to beginning of November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from end-July to end-August, 5 nights during all other periods.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).