Light-Filled, Modern Villa with Yoga Studio, Pool & Alfresco Dining
Offering total peace, tranquility and relaxation in a picturesque setting close to the heart of a quiet village within the Le Marche region is Villa Rossana. This modern holiday home comes with everything you could need for a comfortable stay, with luxurious features and zen-style decor and facilities making it even easier to unwind. The views over the rolling hills that surround Villa Rossana are simply spectacular, with plenty of outside space to make the most of the idyllic scenery.
<div>All of the rooms are beautifully finished, with quality furnishings and high attention to detail. A selection of design pieces and a large collection of Far East art and antiques put a unique stamp on Villa Rossana. There’s also a restful feel throughout, making this the perfect place to get away from it all.
The open-plan living/dining space is one of the most laidback places, with a comfortable sofa and a television for spending...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The glorious Le Marche countryside is just moments away from Villa Rossana, so make the most of it by going on long hikes and bike rides. Discover rolling fields, ancient landmarks and sleepy villages as you go. The nearest village is just a short drive away and is where you can find a couple of restaurants, a small supermarket and a post office. The hilltop town of Fermo (20km) is just a 20-minute drive from the villa. It overlooks the Tenna River and the lush countryside that surrounds it. The town boasts many ancient architectural sites to visit, such as the well-preserved Roman cisterns with modern museum. There’s also Fermo Cathedral and Piazza del Popolo. The latter is a great place for taking a break at a terrace café and enjoying a bit of people-watching. There’s also a beach at Lido di Fermo, which is just a 15-minute drive from the town centre. <div>Sandy beaches along the Adriatic coastline are easy to reach too. Those at Grottammare (40km) and San Benedetto del Tronto (46km) are some of the most popular and are both around a 45-minute drive from the villa. Hire sun loungers and relax on golden sand, swim in the clear sea and try a range of watersports, such as surfing and boating. An hour’s drive away is beautiful Ascoli Piceno (48km), with its famous honey-coloured limestone buildings. Picturesque squares buzz with activity and atmosphere, with elegant Piazza del Popolo being home to 13th-century Palazzo dei Capitani del Popolo. Head to the other main square, Piazza Arringo, where there’s a cathedral with a fascinating crypt to walk around.</div> <div>You can reach stunning Monti Sibillini National Park (100km) in around 90 minutes by car. Go hiking through beautiful landscapes and raft through dramatic gorges on the Nera river.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels (changed on request).
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday in June, July, August and beginning of September, any day rest of the year.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high season, 2 nights rest of the year.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.