Filicudi Eco Lodge
"Possibly the most fascinating villa of the Aeolian Islands, in the abandoned village of Zucco Grande. Not for everybody, but those who fall in love with it, fall hard."
This Aeolian Islands eco lodge is, without a doubt, one of the most unique properties in all the archipelago. Rustic yet refined interiors characterize it. The living room features a beautiful stone fireplace and a single sofa bed. The living room leads directly to the kitchen: fully equipped to prepare a complete meal. Additionally on the other side of the living room, the bright and spacious bedroom features a king size bed. The bathroom is one of the highlights of this property and features a shower carved in stone. A few meters from the house lies a guest bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
The house exhibits completely renovations. However it fully honours the historical and natural environment in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pets Allowed On Request
Fireplace: Wood burning
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
This Aeolian villa sits on the island of Filicudi, in the secluded village of Zucco Grande, in a stunning panoramic position, overlooking both the sea and the scenic mountain.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- A security deposit of EUR 500 will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Arrival: Saturday between 16.00 and 20.00 (may vary depending on property).
- Departure: Saturday between 07.00 and 10.00.
- Any change to the arrival time must be advised as soon as possible before the arrival. Depending on the property, late arrivals may incur a late check in fee. In the unforeseen event of a late arrival that the owner cannot accept, the customer is responsible for the extra cost of a hotel room.
- Upon arrival, you will need to bring with you a copy of the confirmation email as well as a copy of your ID or passport, from all the members of your party, in order to register yourself in accordance with the Italian laws.
- Any lock-out must be communicated to the onsite staff of the rented property. This may incur a key and lock replacement and service fee for anyone who locks themselves out of a unit. The fee (that may vary) will be deducted from the security deposit. Furthermore, anyone who loses the keys will be responsible to pay for new locks. The fee will be deducted from the security deposit as well.
- If you intend to host an event in the property, it is mandatory to inquire first.
- In case it is possible, extra fees may be incurred.
- Please inquire the possibility. Extra fees may be incurred.
- Extra Services
- The provision of extra services is dependent on the rented property. SopranoVillas will communicate the extra services that are available as provided by the Owner. Once the booking has been confirmed, additional services can be arranged with due notice. These extra services will generally be paid upon arrival directly to the property manager.
- It may be possible for SopranoVillas to arrange additional services with due notice that are not provided by the Owner at a commissionable rate. In this case, payment for these services must be paid via bank wire transfer to SopranoVillas.
- Please be aware that different properties have specific rules, which will be made available to the client upon inquiry.