Villa Sempione at Piemonte
Villa Sempione holds a fabulous lakefront position, set within a large park in a private paradise where complete privacy and tranquillity are guaranteed. The villa lies halfway between Arona and Stresa and close to the village of Belgirate so while you will feel a million miles from hectic everyday life, helpful amenities are never far away.
The warm and homely accommodation is set out on one level over a main villa and an independent guest cottage, located just across the pool, in total sleeping up to a maximum of ten guests. In the main villa, the living accommodation comprises of a sitting area, dining room and fully-equipped fitted kitchen which comes complete with all necessary amenities. Also in the main building area three double bedrooms and one twin, each boasting en-suite bathroom facilities.
There is an upstairs loft area which boasts a billiard table, electronic piano and an assortment of games. In the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
There's something magical about the lakes of northern Italy bordering Switzerland - the snow-capped mountains, elegant villas, charming villages and narrow glacial lakes, all of which make for a camera-ready scene of eye-popping beauty. And Lake Maggiore, Italy's second largest lake, is no exception. Sleepy cobblestone villages, exceptional flowers, views over glittering waters, ethereal islands and the odd castle - it's no wonder such illustrious visitors as Byron, Shelley and Hemingway graced its very shores. When the Simplon Pass train from Switzerland, one of the Alps most beautiful crossings opened, it meant easier access to this beautiful lake. And many visited for all its beauty, including its little islands located on the western arm of this stunning stretch of water: the tiny Isola Bella - a place of decadent parties for the nobility of Europe; Isola dei Pescatori with its population of just 50 people and a number of fabulous fish restaurants; Isola Madre featuring the most beautiful botanical flowers. The Borromean Islands are well worth a visit. Inland, explore the pretty town of Stresa situated below the majestic peak of Mottarone and enjoy its many cafes, restaurants and bars - especially the ones with views out to the Borromean islands. Why not take a cable car up Mottarone for a truly spectacular view across the Alps? Amble around the town of Verbania or Cannobio's lakefront piazza with its ancient buildings. Then there's picturesque Maccagno and Luino with its famous market - amongst many more on this enchanting lake that will quite literally take your breath away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 payable in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & bath towels are included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, €40 per day
- Minimum stay : 7 nights, all other duration on request.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Pool heating charge? : €30 per day
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Security deposit : Saturday, all other durations on request.