Villa Brisino holds a magnificent position within the popular town of Stresa on the shores of Lake Maggiore, the second largest lake in Italy. Spectacular views over the three Borromean islands can be enjoyed from the comfort of your very own private infinity pool while nearby amenities including shops, bars and restaurants can all be reached within a few minutes’ drive.
The modern villa has been beautifully designed, boasting elegant and minimalist interiors and furnishings, soft pastel colours help to create sense of light and calm. Villa Brisino can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests across four spacious bedrooms set out over two levels.
On the ground floor is the main open-plan living accommodation, comprising of a living area and fully-equipped fitted kitchen, wall to wall windows leading to the covered dining patio and remote controlled skylights help let in natural light and bring the beautiful...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Lake Maggiore is the second largest lake in Italy, situated in the North-west and crossing the border into Switzerland. It's mild microclimate makes it an ever popular year round destination and with plenty to see, do and explore it makes a fantastic choice for a family-friendly Italian lakes holiday! Villa Brisino is ideally located just 1km away from Stresa, one of the main tourist resorts on the lake, it holds an ideal position overlooking the three Borromean Islands (Isola Bella, Isola Madre and Isola Pescatori) In Stresa, visitors will find a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants, while exciting Milan is just an hour and a half away by train.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 pm - 8 pm. Late arrivals are subject to a €50 fee.
- Departure time : 8 am to 10 am. Early departures are subject to a €50 fee.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & bath towels are included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the swimming pool is only open between May and October, the exact dates are subject to change so it is best to ask at time of booking
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the property
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : The swimming pool is open from May to October
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price: 0,25 euro per kw/h (metered)
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.