Charming, Tranquil and Private Villa with Private Chef
Five bedroomed Olive Mill Villa is a rural treat on the captivating Greek island of Kefalonia. Combining the charm of traditional Greek architecture (think rustic stone walls and terracotta tile roofs) with beautiful gardens, modern guestrooms and a large outdoor Tuscan-style swimming pool, the villa is a hit with guests looking to relax and recharge in the countryside. It’s even got a helicopter landing area, and the nearest bakery, taverna and shops are all within walking distance.
Set amidst a vast olive tree estate for your utmost tranquillity and privacy, and close to the sandy beach of Trapezaki, this charming property offers the best of both worlds – quiet seclusion, yet easy links to discover more of what this breath-taking island has to offer. Inside, the beautifully furnished rooms offer contemporary comfort to complement the classic yet stylish feel, with plenty of luxurious extras – think finest quality linen,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Kefalonia is a beautiful island in the Ionian Sea, west of mainland Greece. It's renowned for its sandy coves and dry, rugged landscapes. Its capital, Argostoli, is built on a hillside overlooking a narrow harbour and its coastline is made up of limestone cliffs, bays and short strips of soft white sand. With its sparkling azure waters, dazzling beaches and deep emerald green mountains, the large Greek island is a popular holiday destination for families, friends and couples alike. The villa is within a short 15-minute drive of Argostoli. There you can stroll through the markets and pick up unique souvenirs, watch the fishermen bring in their catch at the harbour or pay a visit to the Corgialenios Historical and Cultural Museum, where there’s an extensive library of rare books. For lunch or dinner, there’s a central square, lined with plenty of local cafés, bars and restaurants. For picking up your own produce, there are also plenty of supermarkets, bakeries and shops nearby. The nearest beach to the villa is Trapezaki – a beautiful stretch of coastline 15km southeast of Argostoli and 2km from Lourdata village. The 5km long beach has shallower and clear waters that are perfect for swimming or snorkelling, and there are opportunities for you to rent small self-driven boats or take part in water sports like sea kayaking and paddle boats. There are also plenty of beautiful underground lakes and caves around the island for you to discover by boat trips or scuba diving excursions. For day trips, you could drive an-hour from Argostoli to the picturesque port of Fiskardo. There you’ll find charming 18th-century buildings, alongside popular fish restaurants and boutiques. Kefalonia is a short distance from Ithaca, another Greek island in the Ionian Sea. There's a daily ferry that departs from the port of Sami in Kefalonia. You can also hop on a boat to see the nearby islands of Meganisi, Scorpio and Lefkas, and stop off at pristine beaches for swimming.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid on arrival
- Arrival time : Check in is anytime after 3 pm
- Departure time : Guests are requested to check out by 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, towels & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets friendly on request
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation, personal accidents and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included. There are actually two modems covering inside and outside the house.
- Other Ts and Cs : The rate includes a chef and daily maid. Additional fee of €180 per week is paid locally upon arrival to cook to cover the shopping service (her car petrol and extra hours).
- In July and August there is a twice a week laundry service
- Changeover day : The changeover is Saturday, in May, June and after 11th September this can be more flexible.
- Other 2 : Chef is included during the stay for bookings between 13th June and 11th September, but can be booked as an extra out of these times. price on request.
- Other 3 : For weeks prior to June 13th and after Sept 11th rates are on request, normally, only for up to 8 persons and Chef on arrangement.