Serene Villa in Beautiful Natural Setting, Sleeps 12
Villa Elounda has a fabulous location, nestled in gentle hillside amongst mature gardens and olive trees it offers guests peace and tranquillity. Despite the feeling of serenity, the ever-popular town of Elounda is just a short car journey away and boasts a range of fantastic amenities, including restaurants, shops and bars. A little further along the coastline is Agios Nikolaos, this buzzing resort offers a wider selection of amenities as well as exciting nightlife.
The contemporary villa has been beautifully and thoughtfully designed and combines luxury interiors and furnishings with earthy tones and natural materials creating a high-end yet comfortable finish. Villa Elounda can accommodate up to twelve guests across six spacious bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main open-plan living accommodation, comprising of living and dining areas, the high ceilings and French doors let in natural light creating a huge sense of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Elounda holds a fantastic location just a short distance from the popular town of Elounda. Just a little further along the coastline is the resort of Agios Nikolaos which offers visitors a wider selection of amenities including restaurants, shops, bars and nightlife. The closest airport is Heraklion, it is situated around a forty-five minute car journey away from the property.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, inlcuded in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price. Linen changed every 3 days.
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Changeover day : Saturday. In low season, this might be flexible on request basis.
- Tax : From 1st January 2018, you’ll need to pay an Overnight Stay Tax which has been introduced by the Greek Ministry of Tourism. The Tax is €0.50 per person, per night. This will be required to be paid upon arrival, at your Villa