Large, Modern Family Castle with Play Area
Grand Villa Zevra with its spacious five bedrooms, luxuriously comfortable furnishings and a prime spot in Skordili, Rethymno, the place to be in Crete. This lavish family-friendly villa is set in five acres of private landscaped grounds and boasts a generously-sized swimming pool with tranquil nature views. Outside, adults can lounge on one of the cushioned bean bag chairs while children are playing in the colourful play area (in full view so you still can keep an eye on your little ones). Inside, the décor fuses classic and modern to beautiful effect with high beamed ceilings, cream-coloured walls and bespoke art pieces. Large glass windows create an extra feeling of light and space and let the natural outdoors in. Relax in-between swimming or sight-seeing in the large living area with comfy sofas and television. For your meals, there’s a modern fully-equipped kitchen with everything you’ll need for cooking, and you can dine indoors...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Villa Zevra is in traditional Atsipopoulo village on the popular Greek island of Crete. It oozes laid-back charm with its old buildings and friendly atmosphere. From the villa, it’s only a few minutes’ walk to local shops, supermarkets and tavernas. Atsipopoulo is also 5km from the charming north-coast town of Rethymno with its Venetian citadel of Fortezza, Venetian Harbour and Old Town. The harbour is filled with coloured fishing boats and lined with tavernas, bars and restaurants. Look out for freshly-caught seafood or classic Greek dishes like souvlaki (tender cuts of meat) and moussaka. Culture lover? Get your fix at Rethymno Lighthouse (built in 1830) or get an insight into traditional life at the Historical and Folklore Museum with local crafts like textiles and ceramics. Visit the beautiful Venetian mansions in Arkadiou Street or relax with a coffee at one of the cafés. You won’t have to walk far to get to the beach either – it’s right in the middle of town. Rethymno beach boasts a long 12km stretch of soft sand and shallow swimming waters. Bordering it is a promenade, and it’s just across the road from shops, cafés and restaurants for when you get peckish during the day. There’s also brilliant turquoise waters at the nearby beaches of Skinaria, Ammoudi and Damnoni, all located near Plakias village (about 30km south of Rethymno). For adventuring further afield, the Sacred Monastery of Arkadi is about a 30-minute drive from Rethymno. The holy spot is a peaceful oasis of golden stone buildings and flower-filled courtyards. From here, you can walk through fields and meadows to the village of Pikris and stop for lunch.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- End of stay cleaning included? : End of stay cleaning is included and there are 6 light cleans per week including arrival day.
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not permitted inside the villa.
- Internet access? : Complimentary internet is available in the villa.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 08/06 - 21/09. Otherwise, 5 nights.
- Energy costs included? : Energy costs are included in the villa rental.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels are included in the villa rental. Also pool towels.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation, personal accidents and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Arrival time : Guests may arrival from 16:00
- Departure time : Checkout by 10:00
- Security deposit : A credit card may be requested as security deposit.