Luxurious Private Home with Stunning Ocean Deck
The perfect marriage of authenticity and luxury, Villa Venus sits a stones throw from perfect white sand and crystal clear waters. Nestled amongst olive groves in five acres of private land, the villa offers stunning views and an outdoor seating area that has to be seen to be believed.
A wooden promenade stretches out from double doors on the first floor. Saunter along barefoot as you listen to the sounds of the sea. Spot your private infinity pool down to the left, twinkling lights of the coastline to your right. As you reach the end of the decking you’ll find a covered seating area with a spectacular view of the perfect turquoise ocean. The view is truly remarkable, this is the perfect spot to enjoy some drinks before dinner, watch the sunset or curl up with a good holiday read.
Set over three floors, the sun-kissed villa benefits from heaps of natural light. On the top floor you’ll find the main living...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled in a fabulous position with gorgeous views overlooking Loutraki Bay, Villa Venus will be a holiday home you won't be forgetting anytime soon! It has an excellent location in walking distance to the beach and amenities, whilst the picturesque town of Chania, with its famous Venetian port, is only a short 20 minutes car journey away. For the outdoorsperson, we recommend a visit to Lake Vouliagmeni. Thermal Spa Vouliagmeni have managed to protect the surrounding countryside, whilst incorporating some neat perks. Experience the Thermal Spring after you’ve had a Yoga session with the Wellness & Fitness Team in the morning. After you have worked up an apitite, dine at the all-day restaurant whilst the kids roam free in the playground. The geological landscape has been preserved by this business since 1992, so you’re in good hands! If you’re looking for something a little more cultured, visit one of the many ruins scattered around this region. The Oliver’s Team recommends a trip to Moni Osiou Patapiou, once the hermitage of Saint Patapios of Egypt. From here you can experience a striking sunset, which is the ideal end to a busy day. Chania is home to some of the best restaurants on the island, so be prepared to make several journeys in the morning, afternoon and evening to appease your appetite!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : After 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : No
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Minimum stay : 7 nights July - August, otherwise 5 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Pool heating charge? : €350 per week
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.