Modern Private Villa within World Class Resort
Casa Pinha is a sleek and contemporary villa finished to an impeccable standard, enjoying private and tranquil gardens, set within one of the most private areas of the world-class Pine Cliffs Resort. Pine Cliffs Resort is a luxurious, award-winning resort; among the finest in Europe. This resort village is an exquisite haven of tranquility and style, offering fully-serviced amenities nestled on the glistening coastline of the Algarve. Completely renovated and refurbished, this five-bedroom villa sleeps up to 10, and is perfect for a family, friends or multiple couples travelling together, and provides guests with a luxurious and peaceful home-away-from-home.
Guests can enjoy a sumptuous blend of privacy and seclusion, away from the bustle of the crowds, along with the unlimited convenience and thoughtful comforts provided by the wider resort; from spas to a range of restaurants, to golf and tennis to children’s...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Pinha is set within the exclusive and prestigious Pine Cliffs Resort, based in the heart of the Algarve, which is known for its golf courses, water sports opportunities and wonderful, unspoilt nature. The villa itself is situated next to the Japanese restaurant Yazuka, by Olivier and the Terraces, and is within walking distance from the main hotel, restaurants, fitness centre, indoor pool and spa. The villa is also very close to the elevator, which gives direct access to the beach. With golf and tennis on its doorstep, an array of restaurants, cafe and children’s entertainment, guests can enjoy not having to venture too far. When the wider world beckons, the Algarve is rich with history and bustling, interesting market towns. Vilamoura is known for its large marina and golf courses. For history buffs, the Cerro da Vila archaeological museum has a ruined Roman villa with bathhouses and mosaics. Red cliffs line Falesia beach, which stretches west to the fishing village Olhos de Agua. Venturing a little further, Albufeira is worth a day trip. Albufeira is the liveliest and busiest town on Portugal’s beautiful southern Algarve coastline. Previously a modest fishing village, it is now a well-known coastal town brimming with holiday potential. Traditional charm by way of original Moorish flair, the ‘Old Town’ offers a little taste of historic and sleepy small-town authenticity. A stone’s throw from the quiet white-washed streets you will find the dynamic and edgy “Strip” for a buzzing nightlife experience. Old fortress remnants dating from Roman times and historical charm nestle alongside contemporary, sleek bars and restaurants. Both the beaches and wonderful climate are what draw visitors back year after year. The marina in Albufeira is unmissable with its candy-coloured apartments. Found on the western outskirts of the town, this is an ideal spot to while away an afternoon with ice cream or cool drink, watching the boats go by. The beach at Albufeira, as well as others along the coastline, are second-to-none. Whether it be long, lazy days on the loungers or taking advantage of the many water sports including deep sea fishing, windsurfing, diving or dolphin watching, the region is rich with natural beauty. For those who wish to venture further afield, day trips to Silves, Faro and Loule are worth considering. Boat and coastal tours offer a leisurely pace for exploring. Whether it be pretty historic streets and traditional plazas, a business golfing trip or nightlife hedonism, this corner of Southern Portugal has it covered.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details will be taken as guarantee at time of check in
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available at a supplement of €50 per night, to be paid at time of booking.
- Tax : Toursit tax is included in the rental price