Set in lush private gardens, these Deluxe villas on Pine Cliffs Resort are incredibly impressive. The luxurious collection of villas have wondrous, spacious interiors along with equally impressive gardens.
Located within walking distance of the Pine Cliffs Hotel and all of the facilities that can be found there, these villas combine the freedom of a self catering holiday, along with the added benefit of a discrete hotel service.
The large grounds of these properties provide the perfect setting to relax in, with a sumptuous private pool to enjoy, a day bed to relax in and a barbecue on which you can cook some of the fresh fish or meat from the local area.
The villa interiors are furnished in a contemporary style with a lounge and separate dining area on the ground floor, opening up to the wonderful terrace area.
There is a large double bedroom with ensuite on the ground floor, with three other ensuite...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Business Facilities: Meeting Rooms
Outdoor Dining Area
The villas on Pine Cliffs Resort are all located in their own private grounds and are within a short walk of the beach, hotel and all of it's facilities, as well as golf, tennis and kids' club. All of the other facilities can be found within a slightly longer walk, roughly 10-15 minutes. Pine Cliffs is located in the small town of Olhos d'Agua. There are a multitude of restaurants on resort, plus a handful directly opposite the resort entrance and more to be found within a ten minute drive. Olhos d'Agua is a pretty coastal town with a small sandy beach and various restaurants offering freshly caught fish and international cuisine. Bars are open until late here and are always buzzing.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details will be taken as guarantee at time of check in
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : No
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, inxluding pool towels
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included to rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 2-7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property